hide me

[hide me: takes place in their third year]

THIRD PERSON

"What?!" Pansy Parkinson exclaimed, really angry at what she had just heard.

Draco Malfoy, her friend and big crush, had just told her that he was gay. She was angry because she thought they both liked each other.

"Yes, Pansy, I'm gay," Draco repeated, rolling his eyes.

"But... I thought we had something?" She yelled.

"Pansy, honestly, I told you every day that I didn't feel the same. You would never let it go!" Draco replied, frustrated.

Pansy growled, and that's when Draco knew to run. Pansy was angry, and he didn't want to face her whole wrath. He turned and sprinted down the corridor and up the stairs. It took her a moment to realize what was happening, but then she started chasing after him.

Draco kept running, and dodging between people in the corridors, until he was a couple floors higher. Now Pansy was a little ways behind him. Suddenly he caught sight of his friend, Harry Potter, who also happened to be gay. He was alone nearby, leaning against a wall.

"Harry!" He whisper shouted, and ran to the raven haired boy. "Hide me!"

Harry looked up, surprised at the sight of Draco's dishevelled look. He seemed panicked to Harry. Before Harry could even think about what was happening, Draco grabbed him, and turned them around so that Draco was against the wall and Harry was in front of him. Then, much to Harry's surprise (but also pleasure), Draco smashed their lips together. Draco was sure Pansy wouldn't spot him in this position, and besides, he'd always wanted to kiss Harry.

It took Harry a moment to catch up, but then he responded with just as much force and passion that Draco was giving. Harry pressed Draco to the wall even more, and closed any space between their bodies. Draco moaned lightly at the contact between their lower regions, and Harry smirked, before continuing the make out session. After a while, he pulled back and pressed kisses to Draco neck, leaving marks every now and then. All the while, Draco would occasionally let out a moan. A few minutes after they started kissing, they pulled away from each other, breathless.

"Thanks, Harry," Draco breathed out.

Harry smiled, "Any time."

•~•~•
#18, done!
If you have requests, let me know! Remember to vote, comment, share, and follow! Also, PM me if you like :)
xx