together as a family

[together as a family: years after Hogwarts]

DRACO'S POV

I was walking through a muggle park, admiring the beautiful blue sky, when I saw a little kid. She looked to be around 4 or 5, and she had light blonde hair, and green eyes. What caught my attention was that she was tearing up.

"Hey," I said to the kid, and knelt down, "are you okay?"

She shook her head.

"What's your name?"

"Lily," she replied softly, and sniffled.

"Okay Lily, can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked her.

She nodded, "I can't find my d-dad."

She started crying and I frowned, "Hey, it's okay Lily. I'll help you find him! What does he look like?"

She wiped her eyes and replied, "He has b-black hair, and g-green eyes, and he's tall."

I momentarily thought about the boy I dated in sixth and seventh year, Harry Potter, but then I pushed it out of my mind.

"Alright, sweetheart, let's look for him together alright?" I suggested, and she nodded and smiled.

We walked for just a little ways when I heard, "Lily! Lily where are you?!"

I immediately knew it was her father, and I led her to the direction of his voice. Then I saw a man with the description she described. He was looking around frantically, and calling her name.

I led Lily to him, and when he turned around I gasped.

He picked Lily up and sighed out in relief. "There you are Lily! Don't ever wander off again! I was so worried!"

She nodded, "Okay, daddy."

He looked up at me and his eyes widened.

"Draco?"

"Harry?"

"I- um- thanks for bringing her back to me," he said, still looking shocked.

"Of course. She's really cute!" I tell him. "Who's the mother.. Or father?"

He blushes, "I had her. Her other dad... Is you."

My eyes widened and I realized it was obvious. She's around 5, and we graduated from Hogwarts almost 6 years ago. I must have gotten him pregnant just a bit before we broke up!

"I... What? How come you never told me?" I asked him.

"I was scared to. We had broken up and I thought you would hate me."

I shook my head, "No I wouldn't Harry. I could never hate you. I still love you, I always have."

He smiles, "I still love you, Draco."

"Maybe we could be together as a family now?" I suggested.

He nodded, "I'd love that, and Lily would as well."

•~•~•
#17, done!
Hope you're enjoying the one shots so far! Almost at 20! I'm still open to requests! xx