Draco's to do list

[Draco's to do list: eighth year, after the Battle]

THIRD PERSON

The Gryffindors and Slytherins were in a Potions class together. Harry was at a table with Hermione and Ron, and they were right next to Draco's table for once.

When the professor had to leave the classroom for a few minutes, Harry was hit by a paper ball. He turned around to see Draco sitting at his table, smirking at him.

"What is this?" Harry asked him.

Draco smirked bigger, "My to do list, Potter. Care to read it?"

Harry raised an eyebrow and opened the paper ball, smoothing it out on his leg.

Written on the paper in Draco's fancy, neat writing, was Harry Potter.

"But.. It just has my name on it?" Harry said, looking back at Draco.

Draco nodded, still smirking, "Exactly, Potter, it's because I plan on doing you."

Harry bit his lip, blushing slightly and turned away. He tucked the paper in his pocket and continued mixing the potion. Hermione stared between the two of them, smiling. Ron was oblivious for he hadn't been paying attention.

When class ended, Draco grabbed Harry's wrist and held him back. Once everyone was gone, Draco pulled Harry out into the corridor, past some doors, around a few more corners, and into a secluded classroom.

Draco shut the door swiftly and placed silencing and locking charms. He then turned to Harry who was gulping and staring at Draco hungrily.

"Mine, Potter," Draco growled in his ear, and pushed him onto a desk.

Let's just say that if those charms hadn't been placed, the whole castle would have heard Draco doing Harry.

•~•~•
#32
Idek what this one shot is... Lol
Send requests please! ily guys xxx