Dumbledore's dream - Part 2

[Dumbledore's dream part 2: takes place in their fifth year so yes time has passed since part 1.]

HARRY'S POV

It's a Monday morning and I have Potions first - one of my favourite classes. Why? Well I do dislike making potions in general, but I have Draco as my partner and Snape has been nicer to me since last year. Only a few days after Draco and I were made partners, we became friends. Then as the weeks, and then months passed, we became really close and best friends. We hung out all the time (and still do). Ron and Hermione were starting to act like a couple anyways, and I felt like a third wheel, so it was nice for me to have Draco (and it still is).

It's now fifth year and Hermione and Ron are dating, and Draco and I remain best friends. I must admit, I have feelings for Draco. I think I always did, but they really came out last year when we became best friends. Everyone was surprised when we were always hanging out, but now everyone's used to it.

"Harry!" I snap out of my thoughts as Draco calls my name and runs up to me.

"Hey, Draco," I smile at him and we start walking to Potions.

Draco and I have both admitted to each other that we're gay, but I have feelings for him and I don't know if he feels the same towards me.

He casually slings an arm around my shoulders as we walk, and my cheeks blush a shade of pink.

DRACO'S POV

I have Potions first today - yes! It's always been my favourite class but I started loving it even more when Harry and I became best friends last year. I mean, I have been in love with the boy since day one. When he told me he was gay last year, I was really happy and I told him I was as well... but does he feel the same way?

I step out of the Great Hall and see him waiting for me in our usual spot.

"Harry!" I call and run to him.

"Hey, Draco," he replies, and smiles at me. Then we start down the corridor to Potions.

I sling my arm around him casually as an excuse to touch him, and he blushes. My eyes widen and I hide a smile by biting my bottom lip. He blushed! That's a good sign, right?

•~•~•
Short, I know, but I have "Dumbledore's dream" split into three parts. So you're just gonna have to read the next one now ;) yes there will be another time skip..
Vote and comment! Maybe give me a follow? If you have any ideas, let me know! Okay tysm bye
ily babes