jealous - part 3

[jealous part 3: same year as the last two parts, but a few days later]

DRACO'S POV

It's now the fourth day that Harry and Blaise have been acting like a couple. Four days of it, and it's already getting too hard for me to handle. Every time I see them holding hands, smiling at each other, laughing and talking, hugging, or kissing I just want to scream at Harry that I love him and that I don't like Brenda. I want to scream at him that I've been in love with him since first year and I need him to be mine. I feel like I'm going to just break soon.

I see Brenda in the Slytherin common room in the morning, before I head off to breakfast. Taking a deep breath, I go up to her.

"Brenda, I need to talk to you," I tell her.

She excuses herself from the conversation she was in with two other Slytherins, and then smiles at me. "Hey Draco! What is it?"

I've been using her to make Harry jealous for two weeks now, and I'm ready to break us up. I can't do it anymore, I'm gay for crying out loud!

"Brenda, I've been thinking for a while now, and we can't be together anymore because... well, Brenda, I'm gay."

She gasps, taking a step back. "What? You're gay?"

I nod, "I'm sorry Brenda. We're over. I can't date a girl, or like a girl as more than a friend, and so I don't want to lead you on."

"Is there a guy that you like?" She asks me, staring at me hard.

I nod, gulping, "Yeah, there is."

She sighs and nods, "Well, I suppose, if you're gay then we should end. I hope this guy likes you back Draco."

Then she's gone, off to breakfast. Hmm, that went better than I thought it would. I shrug, and start walking to the Great Hall. When I get there, I sit at the Gryffindor table near Ron, Hermione, Neville, Dean and Seamus. It seems Blaise and Harry aren't in the Great Hall yet.

"Mind if I sit here?" I ask my friends.

Neville, Ron, Seamus, and Dean shake their heads, and Hermione says, "Of course you can sit here. We're friends."

Soon enough, Harry and Blaise sit across from me. They look at me curiously.

"Where's Brenda?" Blaise asks me, concerned.

"I... Broke up with her this morning before I came here," I reply.

My friends look at me, shocked. Some of them even look a little happy. I can't blame them, I didn't like Brenda either.

"How come?" Neville asks.

"I should have told you all this a long time ago, but," I hesitate and they give me encouraging nods, "I'm gay."

There. I said it. It feels good to get that off my chest.

Blaise just looks at me like 'I knew it!' Hermione smiles, and Neville, Dean, Seamus, and Ron look shocked, but shrug and all give me encouraging words that say they support me. Then I look at Harry who hasn't said anything, and he's staring at me, grinning. I relax and send a smile back at him.

"Any guy you like?" Blaise asks me, smirking.

I blush slightly, and I nod.

"Ooh! Who is it?" Ron asks.

All of them look at me expectantly, and I say that it's a secret.

"Okay fine, at least tell us what house they're in?" Dean questions.

"Erm," I'm scared that it will give it away if they know, but I tell them anyways, "Gryffindor."

I sneak a glance back at Harry and he's lost in thought, slightly frowning. I wonder what he's thinking?

HARRY'S POV

Draco is gay? This is the best news I've heard all day! Okay, all month! I'm grinning, and Blaise is smirking.

"Any guy you like?" Blaise asks Draco.

I immediately wait for an answer.

Draco blushes and nods. He likes someone! Who is it?

Ron voices my thoughts, "Ooh! Who is it?"

Draco says it's a secret and my excitement dies down a little. I really want to know who it is.

Then Dean asks what house they're in, and Draco replies, "Erm... Gryffindor."

Gryffindor! That narrows it down a bit. Could it be me? I hope so. I frown a bit, thinking about Draco liking someone else. You know what? I'm gonna tell him. Later, I'm just gonna say it to Draco. I love him!

Later in the day, I'm waiting in a corridor, for Draco. I told him to meet me here at this time. After a few more minutes, he shows up.

"Hey Draco," I greet him, smiling nervously.

He smiles back, "Hi Harry."

"So I told you I have something to tell you, and I've been wanting to tell you for a long time. Today when you told us you're gay, it gave me the confidence to tell you this."

Draco bites his bottom lip, and nods, silently telling me to go on. I wish he wouldn't bite his lip, it's really attractive. I just want to kiss him!

"Draco, I'm in love with you. I love you. I have since first year."

I finally told him! That's a huge relief. I look at him and his eyes are widened, his jaw dropped. Oh no, remind me again why I told him? Then suddenly Draco is grinning and hugging me really tightly. I hug him back.

His next words brighten my day... More like my life. "I love you Harry. I've been in love with you since first year, too."

We stay hugging for another minute. Then he pulls back, and presses his lips against mine. I happily kiss him back.

I guess all it took for us to admit our feelings to each other was to make each other jealous.

•~•~•
Okay seventh one shot done! I really didn't want to make 4 parts, so this part is longer than the others aha. Be honest, did you like this one shot? I did, but I want feedback!
COMMENT OR PM ME ABOUT ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR A NEW ONE SHOT (or maybe you have a few ideas) SHARE THEM WITH ME
yeah I'll go away now thanks guys ily xxx