what a day

[what a day: after Hogwarts]

THIRD PERSON

"They're so beautiful," Draco whispered, with tears in his eyes.

He was on the sofa with him and Harry's few day old twins in his lap. They were both boys, and they had named them Albus and Scorpius. Harry sat on a loveseat across from the blond, holding their three-year-old boy, James.

"I would hope so, because I spent nine months carrying them," Harry replied, chuckling, "It's harder to carry two babies than one, you know."

Draco rolled his eyes and looked at his husband, smiling. "Yes Harry, I would imagine having two babies in your stomach is harder than one. Do you think we'll have a girl next time?"

Harry raised an eyebrow, "Next time? You're expecting me to carry even more children?"

Draco chuckled, "Just one more! I really want at least one girl!"

Harry smiled, "Me too. What if it's another boy?"

"Then we'd quit there, and I'd love him just as much as I'd love the baby if it was a girl."

•Fourteen Years Later•

Now Harry and Draco had four children, because after the twins they had a girl, Lily. James was in seventh year, Albus and Scorpius in fourth year, and Lily in third year.

Harry and Draco couldn't believe it when Albus and Scorpius were both bringing people over during the spring break to meet them. It was hard for them to believe that their twins were grown up and dating people. James already had a girlfriend of two years, who he started dating in fifth year. Draco and Harry much liked the girl, Stella. They really hoped that whoever the twins were dating, were nice people. Of course, they were much more protective over their daughter, Lily. She was their little girl. As far as the fathers knew, she didn't have any love interests yet, and they liked it that way. She was bringing home a friend of hers, a girl, and they were okay with that.

After waiting for ten minutes, they watched the Hogwarts Express arrive at Platform 9 and 3/4.

Students from all years clambered off to meet relatives for the break, and some had stayed back at Hogwarts. First came James, who was holding hands with Stella. She was a few inches shorter than James, with long black hair, and piercing blue eyes.

She grinned at the fathers, "Hello Draco and Harry! So nice to see you again!" She hugged each of them and and they greeted her back, smiling as well. Then they hugged and greeted their son.

Next came Lily, with her friend Michelle next to her. Michelle was the same height as Lily, and had shoulder length blond hair, and hazel eyes. She had a kind smile, which she gave to Harry and Draco.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mr. Potter-Malfoy," she greeted.

They laughed and Harry said, "Oh, you can call us by our first names, Harry and Draco."

She smiled and did so, and then came the twins.

Albus was in their view first, and he was walking with a girl. Harry and Draco didn't know her name. She was shorter than Albus, and had light brown hair and grey eyes.

"Hello," she said, smiling shyly at the fathers, "I'm Valerie."

"My girlfriend," Albus added.

They hugged her and said hello and then looked, shocked but not unhappy, to see Scorpius with a boy. The boy was taller by a few inches, and had dark brown hair, and brown eyes.

Scorpius looked really nervous as he introduced the boy, "Dad, Papa, this is my boyfriend, Tristan."

Draco and Harry broke out of their trance and smiled warmly at the boy, Tristan.

"Nice to meet you!" Harry greeted, and side hugged the boy.

Draco said hello to the boy, and patted him on the back. Now Scorpius looked less nervous, but Harry and Draco sent him a look saying they would be talking later.

Later, at the house, they sent all the kids upstairs while they made dinner, but they kept Scorpius back.

"Talk," Draco said, sitting his son at the table.

Scorpius shifted nervously and then stated, "I'm bisexual, and I've been dating Tristan since December. I really like him, and I think I'm falling for him, so I really hope you support him and I."

"Of course we support you dating a boy," Draco said, laughing.

"Your father and I are gay, so do you honestly think we wouldn't support you dating a boy?" Harry added.

"We're fine with it, we just would have liked for you to tell us your sexuality. You didn't have to worry, we would've been fully supportive."

"Okay, thank you!" Scorpius jumped up and hugged his fathers, before running up the stairs.

Suddenly, their thirteen-year-old walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hello Lily. Do you need anything?" Harry asked, as Draco started getting ingredients out for dinner.

She shook her head, "No, just now that Scorpius is out to you guys, I thought I might as well tell you too."

Draco froze, and turned to face Lily with Harry. "We'll be supportive of you no matter what, honey," he told her, and Harry nodded.

She smiled nervously, "I'm.. Um, well, a lesbian."

Harry laughed and turned to Draco, "Our children need to stop being so scared about coming out, I mean their dads are gay!"

Both of them laughed together and then Draco said to Lily, "Honey, we fully support you no matter who you love. Just please tell me that Michelle isn't your secret girlfriend?"

Lily blushed, "No, she and I aren't dating. I do like her though, as more than a friend, and she knows I'm lesbian and is supportive."

"Well, that's great sweetie," Harry told her, "I'm sure she likes you back, who wouldn't? You're a very pretty, and kind, and smart girl."

She grinned and hugged her dads tight, "You guys are the best! Thank you!"

Then she disappeared upstairs.

Harry and Draco smiled at each other, "What a day."

•~•~•
Helloooo
#31!
I enjoyed writing this. I made up the people the kids were with because it's easier that way lol
Send me requests if you have any! Thanks xxx