same feelings

[same feelings: takes place in their fifth year.]

THIRD PERSON

Draco Malfoy was talking to his friends, Blaise and Pansy, as they walked to Potions. He had decided to finally confess to them the feelings he's had since second year.

"Wait, what?" Pansy was shocked.

Blaise was staring at him like he was crazy, "You like Potter, of all people?"

Draco sighed, rolling his eyes at his clueless friends. "No, I didn't say I like him, I said I love him. I have since second year!"

"But, you're always arguing with him, and insulting him," Blaise stated, furrowing his eyebrows.

Pansy was staring at the wall, deep in her thoughts.

"You guys already knew I was gay," Draco said, "and yeah I'm always rude to him... but that's so no one would suspect my feelings for him."

"Is Potter even gay?" Pansy questioned, still seeming lost in her thoughts.

Blaise shrugged and Draco sighed, "Even if he was, I'm pretty sure he hates me."

"Are you going to tell him?" Blaise asked Draco.

Draco scoffed, "Definitely not, Blaise. Blimey, have you been paying attention all these years? Harry hates me!"

"But," Pansy started, "Potter thinks you hate him as well, doesn't he? And you don't! You think Potter hates you, but maybe he doesn't. There's a chance."

"A very small one," Draco muttered under his breath, and then they continued walking, now talking about what potion they would have to brew today.

Little did the three Slytherins know, Harry Potter himself had been listening in on their conversation just around the corner, with his two Gryffindor friends Hermione and Ron.

"Did we just hear all that correctly?" Hermione asked, her jaw dropped.

Ron was shaking his head, laughing, "We did! Harry, Draco loves you! Can you believe that? I didn't even suspect him being gay, let alone being in love with you."

Harry wasn't listening to his friends, he was frozen with shock as he stared at the place Malfoy and his friends had just stood in. Malfoy loves me? Harry himself was also gay, and had been crushing on Malfoy since third year, but he always thought Malfoy hated him! Now that he knew Draco in fact loved him, maybe Harry could make a move? Yes...

Quickly, the three Gryffindors made their way to Potions before they were late. The whole class, Harry was barely paying attention and almost caused an explosion with his potion. He just stared at Draco the whole time, and thought about what he had heard. When Potions was over, he hung behind and caught Malfoy in the corridor outside the classroom.

"Draco!" He called, as they were the only two left by the classroom.

Draco froze in his place. Did Harry just call him by his first name? He turned around and Harry saw the surprised facial expression Draco had. "Yes, Potter?" Draco tried to sound rude as he usually did, but it didn't work.

"Erm," Harry didn't know how to start, "I like you! As more than a friend..."

Now this shocked Draco. If he had been sitting on a chair, he would've toppled over. When Draco didn't reply, Harry blushed, "Uh, sorry, I'll just be going then."

Before he could make it past Draco, he was stopped. Draco looked into Harry's beautiful green eyes and thought for a split second before pressing his lips to Harry's. They kissed for a few seconds, both really enjoying it, before Draco pulled away.

"See you later, Harry," Draco told him, shooting him a small smile, and then he left.

Harry smiled, touching his lips, and then he soon followed.

•~•~•
Sixth one shot, done.
How did you like this one? :) again, my idea for this one.
If you have any ideas for a one shot, comment or PM me? I would love some ideas from other people than myself <3
Thanks for reading, and goodbye :D xxx