Dumbledore's dream - Part 3

[Dumbledore's dream part 3: takes place in their 6th year, a year after the last part.]

DRACO'S POV

I stand outside, waiting for my boyfriend, so that we can go to Hogsmeade together.

Ron and Hermione appear, and she says to me, "Harry's coming. See you there!"
Then they set off down the path together.

Last year, in our fifth year, I asked Harry to be my boyfriend one day when we were just hanging out in my dorm room and he said yes. It was the best day of my life!

After a few more moments of waiting Harry appears and he hugs me.

"Finally," I tease.

He chuckles and holds my hand as we walk down the path together.

"I got us a private booth at The Three Broomsticks," I tell him.

He smiles at me, raising his eyebrows, "You sure like privacy."

"I like privacy when I'm with my amazing boyfriend," I state, swinging our hands slightly.

"Oh," he smirks, "and who could that be?"

I think for a moment, "Blaise, of course." Harry fakes a hurt look and disconnects his hold on my hand. "Just kidding baby! My boyfriend is way better than Blaise! He has beautiful dark hair, and mesmerizing green eyes, and a cool scar on his forehead... And he just happens to be you!" I finish and then peck his lips.

He connects our hands again, and then says, "That was short," referring to the kiss.

"Don't worry, you'll get more when we're in our private booth," I answer, sending him a wink.

About ten minutes later we're in the booth, concealed by curtains and charms so that no one can hear or see us. The cushioned bench is curved around the back of the table so that we're sitting next to each other. We talk and drink our butterbeers for a while, and then I lean in and kiss him softly. The table is set far back enough so that Harry has room to climb on my lap, which he does. Then he continues to kiss me, and my tongue roams his mouth, while my hands roam his body. They land on his butt and I squeeze gently, causing him to moan lightly, and me to smirk. When I pull back, he whines, but then I place my lips on his neck and suck gently. I find his sweet spot and gently bite at it, and then bring my tongue over top. I pull back to see a nice mark.

SNAPE'S POV

I watch as the students head back into the castle from their Hogsmeade trip. Suddenly Harry and Draco appear, their arms around each other. As they walk past me and up the stairs I hear them quietly talking to each other.

"I love you," Draco murmured.

Harry smiled and replied with, "I love you too."

Secretly, I smile to myself. I guess even for people like Draco and Harry, who were always arguing in the beginning, all you need is Dumbledore's dream.

•~•~•
third one shot, done, after three parts! 😭😭 as the author, I loved this one its soooo cute. Anyways what did you guys think? Any suggestions for new one shots? Vote, comment, all that. xx