jealous - part 1

[jealous part 1: takes place in their sixth year. Btw I made up Brenda]

BLAISE'S POV

I stared at the Gryffindor boy in front of me, wondering what was going on.

"You want me to do what?" I asked Harry, shocked at what he was asking of me.

Harry had just told me that he really likes Draco, and that he wants me to help him make Draco jealous, to see if Draco has the same feelings.

Harry sighed, his eyes sending me pleading looks, "Please, Blaise?"

I shake my head, "Why don't you just tell Draco how you feel?"

"I can't do that!" Harry exclaimed, "Draco is dating that Slytherin girl... Kelsey?"

I roll my eyes, "You know fine well that her name is Brenda. And so what? That doesn't mean you're not allowed to like him."

"Look Blaise, everyone knows that I'm gay, so obviously I can't have a girl help me with this. Ron likes Hermione and everyone knows that, so he wouldn't work, and you're bisexual and the only other person I can think of? Please, we're friends?"

Finally, I decide to give in. Besides, I don't like the Brenda girl that Draco is with, she really annoys me. Plus, Draco doesn't seem very happy with her.

"Fine," I tell Harry, and he grins, "but only because we're friends and I don't like Brenda. I would much rather he date you."

"Thank you so much Blaise!" Harry exclaims and wraps me in a tight hug. "We have to practice affection," he whispers in my ear, and so I hug him back.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" I ask Harry after our hug ends.

"Well," he starts, "we can't be dating already, because that would be quick. So we'll just tell our friends, including Draco, that you asked me to go to Hogsmeade with you this weekend. To top it off, we will act really affectionate in front of everyone, especially Draco."

I sigh and nod, "Do we have to kiss? Because, I mean, we both like boys and you're attractive and all Harry, but I think of you as a friend. No offence."

Harry laughs, "None taken. I understand, I think of you as a friend as well. We'll only kiss occasionally, when Draco is around. They don't have to be intense or anything, don't worry."

THIRD PERSON

The next morning at breakfast, Harry sat with Blaise at the Slytherin table. A few of the Slytherins gave him questioning looks, but it didn't really bother anyone. Sometimes people would sit with their friends at other tables. Harry and Blaise were sat across from Draco and Brenda. Draco was surprised to see Harry, but pleased. He also wondered why Harry and Blaise were so close to each other, because it made Draco feel... What was it? Jealousy?

"Hi Harry," Draco greeted him, and shifted uncomfortably as Brenda lay her head on his shoulder.

"Draco," Harry nodded his head to the blonde Slytherin before turning his attention to Blaise. Draco frowned at this.

"Hey Blaise!" Harry chirped happily to the boy, "Can't wait for this weekend!"

As Harry sighed happily, Blaise found himself surprised at how much of a good actor Harry was.

"I can't wait either, Harry! I'm glad you agreed to come with me," Blaise acted along with Harry, a grin on his face. He wrapped an arm around Harry before the Slytherin and Gryffindor started eating their breakfast.

Draco eyed the two, wondering if they were talking about Hogsmeade. Were they going together? Draco wished he could be the one going with Harry, for he didn't even like Brenda. He was using her to make Harry jealous, but it seemed Harry had found someone else. How could he have let this happen?

•~•~•
Continue on for part 2! Remember to comment and vote! Let me know if you have suggestions for new one shots!
xxx