jealous - part 2

[jealous part 2: still sixth year, same day as part 1.]

DRACO'S POV

I was making my way to Care of Magical Creatures, wondering what to do about Harry. I really like him, but he seems happy with Blaise, I didn't even know they liked each other until today. Harry is gay, and Blaise is bi... How didn't I see this coming? They had always been good friends, almost as good as Harry and I. None of them know that I'm gay, I guess I was just too nervous to admit my feelings to Harry. Now it seems I'm too late. Harry and I have been best friends since first year, even if we are in different houses. Why didn't he confess his feelings about Blaise to me? Best friends tell each other everything right? But... I guess I didn't tell him about my feelings, so I can't blame him either.

Brenda is a ways ahead of me, walking up the path with some Slytherin and Gryffindor girls. I'm glad, she really gets on my nerves. Why did I have to choose her to make Harry jealous? I guess she was the only girl who obviously liked me, so I used it to my advantage.

Harry always seemed a bit down when I started going out with Brenda, so I thought he was jealous and liked me, but maybe I was wrong.

Suddenly I spot Harry and Blaise walking together, holding hands. Why can't that be me holding his hand? Why can't that be me making him smile and laugh? It's all your fault Draco, you idiot, you should've just told Harry you like him. Blimey, you love him!

Then I freeze in shock and sadness and jealousy all at once when I see Harry and Blaise kissing. Blaise just leaned in and touched his lips to Harry's, for only two seconds, but it still shocked me.

"Hey, mate, you alright?" Ron asks me suddenly.

My sadness must be showing on my face. I quickly shake my head and smile at Ron and Hermione. "Yeah I'm fine!"

Ron shrugs and continues walking, but Hermione hangs back and stares at me like she knows something. She looks at Harry and Blaise who are side hugging each other while talking and laughing, and then looks back at me. She opens her mouth to say something, but is cut off when Brenda comes up and holds my hand.

"Hey baby," she giggles at me and then sends a glare to Hermione.

Hermione leaves to continue walking with Ron, and I mentally shiver in disgust as Brenda kisses my cheek.

HARRY'S POV

"You know, I think my plan is working," I tell Blaise as we walk back to the castle from Care of Magical Creatures.

Blaise laughs like I just told him a funny joke, and kisses my cheek to put up a show for Draco. Then he nods, "You're right. I've seen Draco looking at us all day, and he's definitely jealous. I think he really does like you."

"Unless he has a crush on you or something," I say, and Blaise laughs, genuinely this time.

"Oh no Harry, it's you he likes. Trust me, Draco would never feel that way to me, and I would never to him. We are strictly friends."

We walk in silence for a while, his arm around my waist, and then he says, "You know, I've always thought Draco was gay. Ever since first year. He just seems like it. Despite you and him being best friends Harry, I have spent more time with him. I share a dorm with him, as well as all my classes. When he started dating Brenda I was really surprised."

"Really? You think so?" I ask him, hopeful that Draco is gay.

"Definitely. I wonder why he's with Brenda though..." Blaise trails off and I shrug.

"I wouldn't know," I answer, and then we stop talking about it as Pansy and Hermione start talking to us.

•~•~•
Originally, I was gonna have this one shot be in 2 parts but I guess there's gonna be more. Continue for part 3!
Vote and comment! Give me suggestions for new one shots! Ok thanks bye babes ily xxx