flaming hot

[flaming hot: takes place in their fifth year]

HARRY'S POV

Everyone in the corridor was crowded around a paper that had been put up by one of the professors. Apparently they were all around the castle. I frowned, and looked to my friends Ron and Hermione.

"What is it? What does the paper say?" I hadn't been able to see it, for there were so many people.

Ron frowned and Hermione looked away. Then Ron pulled me a little ways further down the corridor. He looked around to see if anyone was looking. Then he pulled something out of his bag and handed it to me. It was... a calendar?

"Ron, why are you giving this to me?" I asked, confused.

He sighed, "The papers posted say that these calendars, made by Malfoy and some other Slytherins, are banned."

Now that I looked closer to it, it wasn't any ordinary calendar. "Why is it banned?"

Ron opened it and turned it to the month 'March'. But it didn't say March, it said 'Mudblood March' and the picture was of Hermione. I gasped, and immediately felt truly angered. So that's why Hermione looked away when I mentioned it.

"That's terrible!" I exclaimed.

Ron nodded, "I know. The whole school was talking about it, and Hermione was really hurt. She still is. But there's also something else..." He trailed off, and flipped to 'February'. But it wasn't called that, it was 'Flaming February'. Why would it be called that? February sure isn't a hot month. Then I saw the picture, and it was of me. Now I was even more confused.

"Why is it called Flaming February, and I'm the picture?" I asked.

Ron opened his mouth, but before he could speak he was cut off.

"Because you're flaming hot, Harry."

I turned around and there stood Malfoy, smirking. He winked at me and walked away.

"As I said, Malfoy was one of the people who made the calendar," Ron said, "and he did February. Malfoy likes you."

•~•~•
#21, done!
How are you guys? Comment please! If you have REQUESTS let me know :))) thanks ilyyyy
xxx