possessive Draco

[possessive Draco: eighth year]

THIRD PERSON

Harry and Draco had liked each other for a long time now, and they both knew it. They would sometimes have secret make out sessions, or small dates. Harry had been waiting for Draco to ask him out, but he still hadn't done it.

When the eighth years started playing spin the bottle, Harry thought that maybe the thought of Harry kissing someone else would make Draco realize he wanted Harry to be his. Then maybe, finally, the blond boy would ask him out. So because of that thought, Harry agreed happily to play.

Now they were all there in the eighth year common room, sitting in a large circle. First went Dean Thomas, whose landed on Luna Lovegood. They shared a quick kiss, and then sat back in their respective places.

Then Hermione went and hers landed on Ginny Weasley. Ron grimaced and looked away, as the two girls blushed and kissed.

Ron spun next and he awkwardly kissed a boy in Ravenclaw.

Seamus spun and kissed a girl in Hufflepuff.

Then it was Harry's turn. He smirked to himself and wondered if his plan would work. He prayed to Merlin that the bottle would land on a boy, as Draco would only get jealous if Harry was kissing a boy, because Harry is gay.

He spun the bottle, and hoped for the best. Then, it landed on... Blaise Zabini! A boy, and even better, a bisexual one who's friends with Draco. That increased the chances of Draco getting jealous by a lot.

Harry smirked inwardly, but on the outside just showed a surprised look. Blaise smirked at him, probably thinking that since they both like boys, maybe this will be a kiss they both enjoy. Harry had never kissed a boy other than Draco, so maybe he will enjoy it. Now he'll have having something to compare Draco's kisses to.

Harry sneaked a look at Draco as he headed over to Blaise. Draco was glaring at Blaise, who was oblivious, with stormy grey eyes. Draco knew that he was the only guy that Harry had ever kissed, and he liked it that way.

Harry felt happy that the plan seemed to be working so far.

Now Blaise and Harry were kneeling in front of each other, in the middle of the circle.

"C'mon already, and kiss!" Someone shouted. A few others murmured in agreement.

Draco clenched his jaw as he watched Harry and Blaise lean in. He didn't want to see Harry kissing anyone else. He cursed himself because he technically didn't have the right to feel this way. Harry wasn't his boyfriend, so his lips weren't Draco's to claim. Draco made a mental note to ask Harry to be his boyfriend ASAP.

Blaise and Harry's kiss wasn't a short one. At first it was soft with only lips, but then it got deeper and tongue was involved. Before the kiss could surpass 15 seconds, they were interrupted.

"Stop!" Draco yelled.

Blaise and Harry pulled apart, and everyone looked at Draco questioningly. That is, except for those who knew of his and Harry's sneaking around. And Harry of course, who felt pride that his plan had in fact, worked.

Draco stood up and swiftly stalked over to the kneeling boys. He grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him away into his dorm room.

Draco slammed the door shut and pressed Harry against the wall, immediately crashing their lips together and grinding on the Gryffindor boy. Harry moaned and ran his hands through Draco's light blonde hair.

Draco pulled back and nipped at Harry's neck. "Hate seeing other people touch you," he growled in Harry's ear. Then he looked Harry in his beautiful emerald green eyes, "I know this isn't a romantic way, but will you be my boyfriend, Harry?"

Harry smirked and said yes, and soon the intense kiss continued.

•~•~•
#37
Vote, comment, share, follow? :) and remember to send requests for new one shots, I will do almost anything you ask! xxx