lucky couple

[lucky couple: eighth year, after the Battle]

THIRD PERSON

When wizards and witches are just a few months short of 18, their soulmates are revealed to them. Their wand will light up and point to their soulmate, when they are near. Some never find their soulmate, for they are never near them, but most do. If you do find your soulmate, and you are both aware that you are each other's soulmate, you are no longer allowed to date or marry anyone else. You can't even kiss, touch romantically, or have sex with anyone else. It just won't work. Of course, if your soulmate is not found, then you can do as you please with others who have not found theirs either.

While in their 'eighth year' after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter both found their soulmates like many others at Hogwarts.

First, one day while in the library, Harry was with his two best friends Ron and Hermione. Their wands suddenly lit up and Hermione's pointed at Ron, and Ron's pointed at Hermione.

Harry wasn't surprised, but he was really happy for them. They were one of the lucky soulmates that already liked each other before it was even official. Now they had started dating, and spent even more time with each other. Harry felt left out, but he usually let them have their space. Being as nice as they are though, they tried to include Harry as much as possible.

Harry spent more time with Ginny, Luna, and Neville now. None of them had found theirs either yet. Ginny and Harry had dated before, but then he had found out he was gay and broke up with her. She was supportive and they remained close friends.

Harry wondered if his soulmate would end up being a girl. Surely, it couldn't be a girl right? If he was gay, and the person was truly his soulmate, it would have to be a boy. He knew that soulmates were gay couples as well, he'd seen them before. Gays were much more accepted in the wizarding world than the muggle world, and Harry was glad. The one person in Hogwarts that Harry fancied was Draco Malfoy, a Slytherin boy in his year.

Harry also wondered if he wouldn't find his soulmate, like some wizards and witches. That scared him, so he tried not to think about it.

Draco, on the other hand, had no friends that had found their soulmates yet. He hadn't either. Draco was gay as well, but of course he didn't know that Harry was. Draco had no idea who his soulmate could be, for the only person he fancied was Harry Potter, and Draco thought Harry was straight. The only relationship Harry had been in was with a girl.

It was a surprise to both boys when one day, as they were hanging out with their friends in the Hogwarts grounds, that their wands lit up.

Harry immediately looked up, and followed where his wand was pointing to. It seemed to be pointing at a group of 8th year Slytherins. Harry frowned, for he couldn't tell which one, but then he saw Draco step away from the group. His wand was lit up and pointing at Harry.

Draco looked to where his wand was pointing and it seemed to be.. Harry Potter?! Harry was with Hermione and Ron, who were soulmates themselves, so it had to be Harry!

The two boys ran towards each other, everyone's eyes on them. Everyone was shocked that the two boys who had always been enemies, were soulmates.

When Harry and Draco collided, they immediately embraced in a hug.

"I've always loved you," Harry whispered to Draco.

Draco grinned and told Harry that he loved him too.

Then they pulled away, smiled at each other, and engaged in a long passionate kiss.

Turns out they were a lucky couple too.

•~•~•
#29
Thoughts?
Send me requests! :) xxx