Chapter 2

Blake's POV

"Com'on boys I'm gonna leave without your buts, if they don't get down here now." My beta yelled from the door, we were going on a run to the far corner of our territory. We hadn't gone on a run us three for awhile. I alpha to a small council pack, My beta, third and I are going on a run to clear our heads. We herd news that they found two more omegas in the south. The only way Omegas are made is when the female was forced to mate with the male, the mom always dies during birth so they become an omega so they should always be loved, but lately that hasn't been the case. Omegas tend to be girls, but there aren't really supposed to be any Omegas in the first place. "You coming?" He yelled again I sighed and told my lead warrior he's in charge and that we should be back by night fall.

On our run about half way there we smelt the best sent ever.

Boys hold up, you guys smell that too?" I asked through the mindlink, they nodded there big wolf heads. Lets split up and look for the source of the smell. They nodded their heads again and headed away from me.

I was following the sent when I herd a scratching noise from up ahead, I called the guys back and when they got here we snuck up to where the scratching was coming from and what we saw broke my heart.

In the clearing was a little female Omega with a muzzle on her nose. Wearing one of them was a disgrace to the wolf who was wearing it, she was scratching it to try and get it off. She hadn't noticed we we're there so she kept trying to get that thing off. I mindlinked the guys telling them to keep low when approaching her because she was more than likely scared, the plan was to help her get the muzzle off and then bring her back to our pack. When we were getting close to her she must have sensed us because she froze and laid down on her back showing her scared up belly. I walk up to her keeping low to the ground and not making eye contact with her I cut the strap of the muzzle of and it fell to the floor but all she did was flinch when ever one of moved. It was sad to see a cute little wolf like this not playing or doing anything like a pup should.

Alpha we need to get her back, so we can take care of her. Ace my Beta said through the mind link. I nodded and went to grab the young pup by it scruff but it flinch back away from me.

After about an hour of trying to get her to come to us nicely, we needed to go so I had my Third, Jep, scared her right to me, in one of the bushes. Once I grabbed her scruff she froze, its normal for them not to struggle but to just freeze something happened to this little Omega and I tend to find out what.