Chapter 29

She sat there for a minute before she started to talk.

"What do you mean, 'I thinking I'm pregnant ad I Think its Blake's' You cant bare his child! You would have to be rejected and if its a son he would have to be killed." She said, standing up and pacing around.

" I know the werewolf laws and that's why I came to you, I knew you could help me." I knew the werewolf law states that, 'if a slave gets pregnant by a ranked wolf she would be rejected as soon as she is out of the hospital after birth, if she's bares a son he is to be murdered two days after birth and if t is a female she would get the mark of a reject.' The mark of a reject, is where they take a hot iron and burn in a mark of three over lapping triangles. Only wolves who are rejected from their pack get these marks. There is a big difference from being kicked out and being a reject from your pack. So rouges don't get this mark. And most wolves who get this mark, also are rejected by their mates.

"You need to take the test or go to the doctor, then you need to start looking for a pack who will take rejected pack wolves." She said getting up and walking to her bathroom, to get a test I'm guessing. After a few seconds she came out with a test, she told me to go follow the directions and then come back out when I have the answer, I'm now sitting here waiting for the test to be done, and tell me my fate.

"Are you done yet or did you fall in?" Liz asked trying to lighten the mood. I giggled a little before walking out with the test in my hand. "Uncover it." she whispered. I shakily took my hand away from the screen and saw two lines. I dropped the test and started to cry, Liz was shaking because she was so mad. "Ill be right back." She mumbled before she ran out of the room like a bat out of hell. I sat there crying for about a minute before Blake called. Of course I cant have just this moment to my self. I got up and started whipping my eyes, I threw the test in the garbage and started walking to Blake's office. I walked in with my head bowed and asked,

"Yes Master?" I herd papers moving around before he responded.

"I need you to go to another pack for about a week." He said holding a paper out for me to grab. "Come get the paper." I did as I was old and once I had taken a look at it I realized, it was all the names of packs who accept Rejects.

"May I ask why you have given me these Master?"

"Lizzy came in her and smacked me around bit before telling me, you are still my mate and after everything you'll need a place to stay so you will be touring these packs looking to join as a regular member but when you are a Reject you can ask to join your favorite. You leave tonight so start packing you wont be back here till right before you give birth that way you wont get beat with the child inside you. Leave now." I nodded and whispered a 'yes master' and left the room to pack for my 4 month trip.