Chapter 13

Blake's POV

I decided to leave Danny alone, Sheseemed really disstressed and upset. My wolf was crying out to hers but for some reason she wasnt responding which mad my wolf even more upset. I walked down to my office and called Ace up to talk to me. There was a few moments where it was so quite in my office, that something had to be off but i dismissed it when I herd a knock at my door.

"Come In Ace." I said in a hard tone so he knew I didnt want to mess around.

"You called Alpha?"

"Yes we need to brain storm what to do to get Danny out of her shell and into my arms." I said standing up and walking o my window to look out.

"Alpha she got really upset when you walked in with my mate, maybe she got upset when she saw with another girl." He said paceing, like he always does when he nervious. I like that hes nervious about Danny which means his wolf is feeling the conection with her wolf and shes already Luna in their eyes.

"That could be, but she should have melt how our sents are almost the same." I said walking back over to my desk.

"Alpha, i just got a frantic mind link from KC foster mom. She said that KC was walking down the hallway, when she passed the girl the Alpha saved and she tried to ask her if she was ok but she just inored her, she was also walkin with a long rope." With the word rope, I was up and running to our room and of course our house is huge so its taking forever. When I finally made it to our door I herd,

"Goodbye world that never loved me." I swung the door open with so much force it busted. But all I could see was her long blonde hair disapperaing behind the railing.