Chapter 22

Blake's POV

'Are you done yet Liz?' I was so nervous about her and I was so happy when we found her. She's probably mad at me because I've paid no attention to her since I found her but I have my reasons.

'Yes Alpha she's waiting in your car. I put one of your sweaters in the crate because she was really nervous and your sent help a little.' She responded quietly. she's upset at me to for now showing any love to her but like I said I have my reasons.

'Keep her as comfortable as possible, and try and calm her down.' I said in my Alpha tone which wasn't as strong through the mind link but she'll get the point.

'You know Alpha she would really love her mates hands running through her fur.'

'Liz! Back Down Now!'

'Yes Alpha.'

And with that the conversation was over. Ace walked over to me and laid a hand on my shoulder.

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You saved her, but she needs her mate before she lets her wolf take over."

"What is that?"

"Well about 5% of the Omegas have done that so far. Its where there human gives up hope and their wolf goes all wild and you almost always have to kill the wolves." He said looking at the floor, I stared at him in shock at what I just herd.

Before I even thought about it I mindlinked the whole pack.

'We are leaving in 5 minutes, go load up the cars and meet by the main door of the house.'

I got a lot of yes Alphas and stuff like that but I was more focused on Danny and how she might let go before we get home and I can get her the help she needs. I sprinted to the car and jumped in, the pack must have sensed ,my hurry because they were already to go. I looked in the back seat to see Liz holding Danny all wrapped up in my clothes sleeping. She looked so helpless and innocent. Liz had a worried look on here face, like she knew what was gonna happen.  I turned around and slamded my foot on the gas, heading out of there like a bat outta hell.