Chapter 6

"why are you out of your room?" Alpha yelled at the young girl. she cowered back with me hiding behind her.

"Alpha sir, I heard her crying for food so I wanted to give her some and give her a bath while I'm at it." She said stepping in front of me so Alpha couldn't see me.

"1, 2, or 3?" He asked in a deadly tone. she seemed confused by it and her repeated it again in a harsher voice, when she still didn't respond he said "Fine, all three then!" Then he pick both me and the girl up and threw us in the shower, he turned on the water as hot as it could be and held the door shut. I could hear the fur burning off my body. All I could hear were her cries for help but he wouldn't budge until we both stopped moving. Then he opened the door pulled her out of the bathroom leaving me in there. I wanted to know where he was taking her so I followed and what I saw scared me. He had her strapped done to the bed and him and his Beta started to rape her. She screamed out for her mate but they probably killed him already. hen I watched as they threw her out side and called the rouges who came and took her away. I then limped off to my cage and I new never let a female leave their room.

Blake's POV

I couldn't belive she went through all of that. My pack and I were stunned at what memory just flashed through out head. The pup was still whimpering in the corner, I shifted back into my human form and sat at the mouth of the cage. Lilly must have been talking to her because both Lilly's eyes and the pup's were glossed over. Soon the pup started to creep out of the cage closer to me. Every one in the room was holding their breath. After about ten minutes of waiting she finial sped out of the cage and over to Lilly. She wasn't trying to pull Lilly but trying to get into her hands. Once Lilly picked her up we herd,

'Why aren't you in your room?' It must have been meant for Lilly but we all heard it.

'In our pack females can move around freely, what your pack did was wrong. Can you tell us your name and the name of you pack?' The pup kinda froze for a moment before replying to Lilly.

'I think my name is Danny, and I can't tell you.' She said and I knew right then and there hearing her name made me realize she was my mate. I walked over to her slowly and held my hands out for her to walk onto. I knew her wolf trusted me but I wasn't so sure about her human. She sniffed my hand and the connection was made because almost in an instant she was in my hands and hiding. I started petting her soft fur, it was amazing she was 17 and she looked like a three month old pup, lack of food, exercise, and room to grow stunted her growth. I felt bad and from this day forward I promise to always try and help wolves like her.