Chapter 12

When I woke up I felt weird. Like I was floating on a cloud. I opened my eyes and saw my crate right in front of me, I darted for it hoping no one saw me but I herd someone moving around. When I poked my head out I saw the man that broke my heart. Seeing him with another girl tore me to pieces. Everyone who I love turns away from me. I should have known he was no different. I crept back into my crate and laid me head on my paws.

I could hear him moving around but I didn't care until his face appeared in front of my crate. I got up and quickly turned around so all he could look at was my butt.

"Come on Danny, Please just shift back so I can talk to you." He pleaded but I knew how it worked, Pleading then when I didn't answer everything would happen and if I did I would get punished for being a stupid mutt. I tried to sleep but all night long he would whine and beg for me to do something. Then at one point he got really angry and stormed out of the room.

Its been four hours since Blake left and I was sitting all alone in a dark room. The voice in my head, is nagging at me telling me that I should just go die. I know I shouldn't listen to it but the way she was describing it, it sounded good to get away from the cruel world. I crept out of my crate and walked into the closet. I shifted and grabbed a t-shirt. Once I put it on, I went looking for something to bring this happiness to me.

I looked in about four rooms, before I found a rope long enough to do it. I was walking back when I ran into a little girl. She gasped when she saw me and she tried asking questions but I just walked away from her. We were close to my room so I listened until she ran off with very panicked foot steps. I knew I needed to hurry but nothing in me wanted to. I walked slowly over to the balcony doors. I know what your thinking why not jump? Well, the jump wouldn't kill me, it would just hurt me really bad but I would still be living so I will hang myself that way I'm certain to escape this world.

I walked out closer and closer to the railing. I tied a noose in the rope and tied the other end to the railing. I climbed up onto the railing very calmly. I looked up at the sky and mumbled these last words.

"Good bye world that never loved me."

Then I Jumped.