Chapter 16

"We're gonna go downstairs to meet some new people ok Danny?" Liz asked picking up my crate. It's been about a day and a half since we left Blake and it feels better to see something different and talk to some one nicer and not as scary. She was right now walking down the stairs with me in my crate. When we walked into the room Blake was there but he was very far away from where Liz placed my crate.

"Ok, she's nervous but she isn't scared so lets take this so ok guys?" Blake said to a bunch of guys waiting at the door, they nodded. "Let her in Ace." Blake mumbled before he came in with a very small girl. "Emma this is Danny, she's just like you." When hearing this she came running towards me and I didn't know what she was doing, so I shrunk back as far as I could in my crate and let out a small whimper. As soon as the men saw my body language they grabbed the girl making her whine in protest. Then Liz started talking to me.

"Danny, come here please," She paused hoping I would move but I didn't like that girl so I stayed put. "Danny, she's not going to hurt you. She's like you, we're right here." I nodded my head and crept out of my cage and over to Blake hiding behind his legs.

"Emma why don't you shift to show her what we mean." Blake said rubbing my head calmingly. She nodded and shifted into this little white wolf, she was the same size as me. She walked around the guys and laid on her back showing her tummy. I walked over very carefully and sniffed her, she smelled just like me. Liz, was right she was just like me an Omega that was abused. She got up and gave me a playful nip and my inner wolf wanted to play so we started to prance around and play with each other.

We played forever before Liz said it was time for bed so I went back into my crate and she shifted back and cuddled up on the couch next to me and that's how we fell asleep. The two Omegas trying to survie.