Chapter 36

I spent my last two hours at Blake's pack sleeping, because I know as soon as I leave I'm going to be on the run for awhile. While I'm here one of the nurses takes care of Grace so I don't have to worry about her. I was now awake and I have about three minutes before Blake is supposed to walk in. I was finally changing into my morph suit, It allows me to change into my wolf and back without ripping my clothes. I was somewhat ready to go but then again I wasn't because I would be leaving Blake. We had no emotional connection anymore but I still have the memories of when we were okay and when he treated me good. I can't think about those days anymore though.

"Danny, are you decent?" Blake asked, knocking on the door.

"Yes, Alpha." I was now a reject, I am the lowest of the low, I must address everyone as they are higher than me. Blake walked in with a small knapsack with some food items, and some dippers for Grace. "Thank You." I say walking over to Grace.

"I have an offer to make." He says handing me the knapsack. I nodded my head telling him to continue. "I can arrange for you to travel to your new pack on your own and not risk Grace's life. I will transport her myself to the Alpha of the new pack you choose and they would take care of her till you arrived. Technically we're not breaking any laws and that way one of you are safe. Are you willing to accept my offer?" He says walking over to the window. I was speechless, all I could do was nod my head. "Ok, I will transport her as soon as you leave, you have 23 minutes till you must be off of pack lands or I'll have to start hunting you." I nodded my head again, I was still in shock. I walked over to grace and gave her a soft kiss, she was lightly sleeping and I did not want to wake her. I started on my way out but stopped at the door and turned my head.

"Take care of her Blake." Was all I said before I shifted into my wolf and ran out of the house.