Chapter 4

Once I stopped running I tried to get the muzzle of my nose but it was wrapped around my head really tightly. I was so focused on try to get it off that i didn't even notice the three High ranked wolves sneaking up behind me but it was to late, they cut my muzzle off and picked my up by my scruff which made me freeze in my spot. They walk for a while until they came to what looked like a small camp. The set me down in the pen like thing so I couldn't get out. The shifted back into there human form and one looked just like my old alpha. I cowered away in fear the guy noticed and backed up then muttered some colorful words under his breath before speaking to the other guys.

"What are you going to do with her?" He asked the bigger two.

"I don't know. We can't leave her here. I say we should just let her be and tell the pack we're going to be late." The big on with a lot of power radiating off of him. They all nodded in response, I decided to try and get some sleep, but I couldn't close my eyes without seeing his face. A whimper was let out of my mouth and all their heads snapped to me which made another whimper escape out of my mouth. They looked away almost instantly, which made me surprised. No one ever listened so I decide I was safe for now and I feel into a okay kinda sleep still having nightmares.

I felt my paws touch something soft and I knew what it was right away, a bed. I wasn't aloud on the beds and if I even touched one I was punished very hard. I jumped off the bed as soon as the hand holding me put me down. I ran under the bed, I knew they could get to me but I just needed someplace kinda safe to hide. I was trying to calm down when I smelled a new sent, I hadn't really smelt before. Then they put a crate down. Praise the Moongodess, I ran over to it but then I realized it had blankets. I'm not aloud to use blankets, so I pulled them out careful not to break them, because that makes Alpha mad. The crate was the only place Alpha didn't hurt me, so I felt safe, I decided to look around before falling asleep.

I wanted to find out what that weird sent was to I peaked my head out from the crate and I was met with a female wolf. They didn't have a lot of contact with me at the old pack and they were always kept inside, so why was she out side of her room? I decided to try and help her, i darted out careful not to touch any of the other wolves and raced to her, she looked down at me and smiled. I grabbed her pant leg and pulled her to where her sent was strongest. She gave me a questioning look and I sent one right back her way. I then darted back to my crate and hid my face under my paws. Just remember the rule Alpha gave you and you should be fine, was the last thought I had before I fell asleep.