Chapter 9

Blake's POV

When she shifted I couldn't believe how scared her body was. I was very upset and on the verge of losing my temper. I put the shirt on her and helped her walk over to mirror. She truly was beautiful but she looked shocked to see her self and the thoughts running through her head pushed me over the breaking point. I had to leave before I hurt her. When she wasn't paying attention I snuck outside and shifted. I mindlinked my Beta, Ace.

"I'm on a run. Danny is up stairs and she should be in her human form."

"Why did you leave, Alpha?"
"When you see all the marks on her you'll know why."

I closed the mindlink. I was running pretty fast and I didn't even realize that my sister had tagged along behind me.

"What do you want, Lizzy?" I mindlinked her stopping.

"I herd everything going on and I thought you might need your wise sisters guidance." She replied with giggle. I rolled my eyes at her knowing she was just being cocky because she's right, I needed her advice. "What happened?"

"Well I got her to shift back, but when I saw her body and how beat up it was... I almost lost it but I helped her to a mirror. Knowing she would want to see herself, but hearing her thoughts made my wolf tip over the edge. And I knew if I shifted there I would scare her so I ran and left her alone but now I feel like a shitty mate." I said laying down and putting my head on my front paws. She came and sat down next to me but she had shifted and was now wearing her mates, who is my beta, shirt.

"Go shift and I'll try and help." She said handing me some shorts. I went behind a tree and shifted slipping on the shorts. When I came back out she was having a mindlink conversation with someone. I waited till she was done and then she turned straight towards me with a dead serious face and said.

"You are a shitty mate, you do realize that when you left she freaked out and shifted back. Ace said were back to square one with her trusting anyone. Ace said that when he went to check on her she was hiding under your bed in her wolf form. He said not even our vet can get Danny to trust her. You jut got her to shift and because your overprotective wolf whos an asshole couldn't control himself." My the end of her rant she was yelling and walking away from me.

Its funny with Lizzy she can be all sweet and lovey dovey but in a split second she will go all ape shit on your ass. Ace should know he's always sleeping on the couch because he said something wrong or didn't say anything at all. But they're good matches for each other.