Chapter 32

To start things off, I'm really sorry I was unable to update but I'm gonna try and make this one long, Here's a shoutout to the two people whos names I've chosen, @SaniyaPayne20 and @NicoleWilson703 ! Congratulations you two! I have yet to choose who the other three shout outs are, keep commenting and voting, love you all.

"Grace Rose." I mumbled while everyone was running around trying to clam the fight outside.

"What?" Lizzy asked, not hearing what I said.

"Grace Rose, that's what I'm naming her, Grace rose," I paused and looked her right in the eye, "Bring him in." She looked very taken aback,

"What"!? She asked very panicked, I nodded at her for reassurance, then I looked down and her. She was beautiful to say the least. She looked like me, well besides her small peach fuzz on her head, that was kinda thick, she got that from Blake, her eyes were the normal baby blue and would turn the color she inherited in a couple of months. Otherwise she looked like me, which is a good thing because if she looked like him it would make it a lot harder to forget him. I herd Liz return with another pair of heavier foot steps and it made me hold her a little tighter.

Blake's POV

I was so upset, I didn't even know what to think, I had a baby girl. Well she wasn't mine but she was at the same time, it just dawned on me though, I now have to burn a mark into both her and my Mate, I cant believe I made such a mistake! The little time I had to hold her I noticed she got all her looks from her mom, and it would be hard to keep the guys away from her when she's a teen, but I won't be there to protect her.

"Are you even listening to me!?" Ace yelled slapping me out of my thoughts,

"No, I cant listen when my mate and my baby are sitting a hospital room." As on queue Lizzy walked in

"She wants to see, but you touch her and you'll be dead in a second." She said turning back around waiting for me to follow, I sat their for a second kinda dumbfounded, before standing up and following her into her room. When I walked in she was staring at her lost in thought and all I wanted to do was hold her but I also didn't want to die.

"Her name is Grace Rose, is that okay with you Alpha?" Danny asked not taking her eyes off of Grace,

"Yes it is, that is a beautiful name, may I hold her?" I asked taking a small step towards her, but instead of responding she let out a low mean growl, I took that as my queue to take a step back.

"You will not touch her until the branding ceremony, same goes for me, and as soon as you are done we will be moved to the Sunlight Pack." She said looking me right in the eye, which I should have punished her for or kept the stair going until she submitted but instead I submitted to her. I started to turn around to walk out but I stopped for some reason and looked back at her and I almost shed a tear looking at my loving family that I will never have.