Chapter 28

Four Months Later

It's been four whole months since he appointed me his slave. It's not the same, he's not the same. He had a fake mate, which he seems to love more than me, he beats me, not to the point where I'm unconscious but hard enough to not even move. The other pack members beat me to, I'm giving up. But every time I try to kill myself he goes back to the way every thing used to be. Until I'm no longer suicidal, then it's right back to the abuse. Right now I'm cleaning his room while him and his girl toy are out with the pack. They even mated, she pregos too! Blake uses me for sex, he's not even there when I get up, I've been throwing up and everyone knows what that means. I'm to scared to take the test. Lizzy is my only friend through all of this. She was always there to tend my wounds. She was forced to hit me though by Blake he used his alpha tone on her and forced her to hit me. So she hasn't talk to me in about 3 days and I haven't told her about me possible being pregnant. I want to call her but I can't use the phone unless I ask Alpha Blake, and then I would have to tell him I'm pregnant with his child. So I'll have to wait until I run into her. After I'm done cleaning Blake's room I have to clean the kitchen, where I could run into her.

About two hours later I'm finally done cleaning Blake's, I'm now heading done to the kitchen and I just happen to bump into Lizzy.

"Hey Danny, how are you doing to day." She asked taking hold of my shoulders to look me in the eyes.

"I'm not good Lizzy, I need to speak to you.... some where else." I whispered just incase Blake was listening. She nodded her head and pulled me to her bed room.

"What do you need?" She asked looking at me with worry.

"I think I'm pregnant, and it's Blake's."  She sat there her moth agape, not saying anything.