Chapter 7

"Why can't you tell us the name of your old pack?" He asked petting my head sweetly, for some reason I wanted to trust him. This voice in my head kept saying weird things that I didn't really get.

"He said not to. I can't or I'll get punished."  He stopped petting my head and pit me down on the floor. I was confused as to why he stopped and the voice in my head was crying out for him. I whined at the lost of touch. He just kept walking, I started to follow him and he was walking all over the house but I was still behind him, then he walked up to some very big men so I stayed hidden under a table close by. He was talking to the men for what seemed like forever, so I laid down and closed my eyes. thinking about it, it makes sense that he doesn't want me. No one does.

"Get up!" said a gruff voice in my head. He sounded like the old Beta did so I jumped awake and did what I did best submitted to the wolf in front of me. Instead of a punch coming at my face I felt small tingles on my belly. I knew who it was right away, I jumped up as quick as I could and jumped into his arms. I was missing his touch, its weird to think that less than a week ago I didn't want to be touch but now here I am jumped and begging for his touch. What was he doing to me?

"I'm your mate." I jumped still not used to their voices in my head. Then I wondered what even is a mate?

"A mate is something special that can change your life forever. You'll know when you find your mate because of their smell, then when you look into their eyes you feel a pull to them. Then when you hear their name, something clicks in you. Where your whole world revolves around her. You want to help her and make her feel comfortable in her own skin and you want to love them. After meeting your mate you want to complete the mating proses. It has three steps, Kissing, Marking and Mating. Marking is where I gently bite your neck and a tattoo kind of thing forms to ward off any other men. Then mating..." He trails of at this part, ending the conversation. I still wanted to know but he didn't want to tell me and I didn't want to get in trouble with him like I did with Alpha Hunter.

"Thank you princess for telling me his name, you wont ever have to worry about him and his pack again."

I messed up bad. I disobeyed Alpha orders, I'm so dead.