Chapter 10

I woke when I herd some one open the door think it might be Blake I crawled out, I was wrong it was one of the men with Blake when he found me. The big man looked down at me and smiled but I didn't like the fact that he was walking closer to me so I lunged for the bed.

He managed to grab my tail but when I yelped out in pain he let go. He got down to my level and looked under the bed he sighed when he saw I was all the way in the back. He called the lady that I had first met when I got here. The one person I trusted before I realize their pack is just like my old pack. Blake turned on be just like HE did. She bent down and held out one hand, but her other hand was behind her back and I needed to know what was in her hand. Alpha always used to hold knives in his hand like that and I didn't want to trust her until I knew what was in her hand. Lucky for me there was a window that should her reflection and it also should that she was holding a needle. I yelped in surprise when I saw it and I jumped back, father under the bed.

I saw her and the male having a conversation in their head before the male came to the other side of the bed and pushed it so it was away from the wall. He then shifted into a dusty brown wolf and growled at me. He got low like he was stalking me, every time I would break eye contact with him he would growl. So I couldn't look away to see where the female was because I was afraid hat the male wolf would attack me.

I soon found out where the female was when I felt a very sharp needle like pain in my thigh and when I look the needle the lady had was sticking out of my thigh. I whined in pain. I tried to shake it out but it wouldn't detach until al the liquid in it was in my body. I started to feel sleepy and when I look for the male wolf I saw him lying by the door like nothing happened. It was getting really hard to keep my eyes open and just as I was falling asleep I saw Blake and another female come in with him.

That sight right there broke my heart and I no longer had the will to live.