Chapter 34

He brought us into an operating room and told me to sit on the table with her in my hands.
Then a man walked up to me and started to set up my medical stuff.
"Which place do you want the burn?" He asked. The two places he's talking about is the inside of the wrist and the left shoulder blade. The shoulder blade is more painful, but the wrist shows off the burn more. I still didnt hesitate,
"Inside of wrist, please." I know it would be really visitable but it won't be nearly as much pain. The guy nodded his head and wrote something in the chart. Then Blake walked over to take Grace from me but I let out a small growl. He didnt back down tho, instead he took another step towards me and whispered.

"There are 8 warrior wolves waiting for you to act out so the can shoot you. Hand Grace over before she becomes an orphan."

I did what he said for Grace, I would do anything for her.

They took her and placed her on another table with a bunch of wires, after talking in hushed whispers they started to hook both her and me up to the wires.

"Lay down Danny, she's safe under my watch." Blake said pushing my shoulders which forced me to lay down. The doctor started talking to me about the procedure, but I already knew, I did my research while before I knew I was pregnant. I had a feeling I was going to become a reject of this pack at some point. It was just a matter of time. I took one longing glance at grace before I took the gas mask and held it over my nose and took a big deep breath in.