Chapter 25

I woke up confused for a sec as to where I am, whos in the bed with me and why I was only wearing a t-shirt. But then it all hit, last nights events made me blush at the thought. I know I was upset at him but I needed to know he still loved me, and that I could never be taken from him. So I asked him to mark me, I knew he would protect me and I would never get stolen again so I started to put my life back together. And first step was to become really close with Blakey.

"Your already awake?" Bake asked with his husky sleep voice. I nodded my head and he rolled over unto his back, "Baby go back to sleep i don't want to get up yet." He wined pulling the covers over himself. I shook my head at his two year old actions and I crawled over him, so I was straddling his torso. I leaned down close to his year and said,

"Fine, ill get up and go make breakfast in only my t-shirt with the guys down there." He immediately sat up pulling me into a bone crushing hug. He started sniffing my sent, and blowing on my mark making me shiver.

"No one sees you like that but me. Do you wanna see your mark?" I nodded my head, and he picked my up and stood up out of bed still caring, and he carried me al the way to the bathroom but before we walked in he put me down and covered my eyes. I sighed dramatically, "Oh huff up." was he response and that just made me smirk. He guided me into the bathroom and once he stood me where I would think the mirror is. he uncovered my eyes and they went straight to my neck.