1

Kang Seulgi is the only child of her family. Her father is a professor at Seoul University Hospital, while her mother owns a flower shop.

Since junior year, her father always nagged at her to be a doctor but she won't. She prefers enrolling an art school instead of medical school.

Finally after years, her parents approve her to join art school. But in one condition, she's not allowed to make trouble in there.

"I'm not a troublemaker, duh." She rolled her eyes annoyedly.

She began packing for the college since she need to live in the dormitory. She really likes this kind of school.

"Bye Mom." She bid goodbye to her mother whose crying hard watching her only daughter leaving.

"Be a good student, will you?" Her father patted her head.

She nodded and left the car, heading to the dormitory office.

"Good afternoon, I'm here to pick my schedule." She said to the administrator.

"What's your name?"

"Kang Seulgi."

After retrieved her timetable and a key, she headed to her room. She will using a room with another student.

"Gosh, it's so empty." She stared at the room, with a bed, desk, and wardrobe only.

She threw her luggage to the floor and plop down to the bed.

••••

"Yah, Park Jimin!" A guy shouted from afar.

"Shouldn't you call me Hyung?!"

"You ready for the new year? I heard there'll be a lot of girls this time!" He squealed and smiling stupidly.

"All you know are girls, girls, and girls. Think about your future, please?" Jimin rolled his eyes at his friend's behavior.

"As if you already think about it though." He stuck out his tongue at Jimin then ran away.

"Get lost, Jungkook!" He chased him around like a child.

The night has come and Seulgi finally wakes up after a long nap. She found herself alone, since her roommate haven't come yet. So she decided to wander around the school.

When she walked at the alley, she heard a loud music banging from the practice room.

"Excuse me?" She opened the door lightly.

Then her eyes landed on a guy who danced passionately to the rhythm. She carefully approached him from behind.

He obviously didn't notice her presence since he was back-facing her. But when he looked up at the mirror in front of him, he stopped and turn around.

"Who are you?" He asked with eyebrows knitted together.

"I-I'm new student here." She replied with shocked expression.

"Ah. What are you doing here?" He walked closer, made her step backwards.

"I h-heard a loud music when I walk past this room, then-"

"I'm Jung Hoseok." He extended his hand, offering a handshake.

"Uh? I'm Kang Seulgi." She shook his hand and the two were chatting comfortably since they're in the same age. After several minutes, she bid goodbye to him.

"See you again, Seulgi." He said while smiling adorably.

She just nodded then about to open the door, but suddenly someone came in and the door hits her, made her fall.

"Argh!" She groaned.

"Ugh, sorry! You alright?" Asked the brown-haired guy who just entered the room.

"Y-yes, only hurts a bi- ouch!" She yelled when he touches her temple.

"Bring her to the medical room, Jimin-ah." Hoseok demanded.

"Okay, Hyung." He helped Seulgi to stand up and support her weight by putting her arms around his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He said as they head to the medical room.

"It's okay."

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Kang Seulgi- argh!" She felt pain in her head then in no time, she fainted.

"Hey, hey!" He panicked then carry her in a bridal way, to make it faster to reach the infirmary.

"Dr. Goo, please help her." Jimin pleaded.

"Oh, what happened?" He asked while plugging the stethoscope into his ear.

"She got hit by a door."

"Umm I think she just need to sleep for a while. Just leave her with me."

He let out a heavy sigh after worrying over a girl who he just met five minutes ago. Then he went back to the practice room to meet Hoseok.

"Hyung!" He shouted as soon as he saw Hoseok sat on the floor.

"Huh?"

"I planned to join modern dance this year instead of contemporary class." He joined him, sat next to him.

"What? Why?"

"I'm more interested in modern dance lately."

"Umm okay, if that's what you want. Just do it properly, will you?" He said seriously.

"I understand Hyung. Anyway who is that girl earlier? Is she a new student? I never saw her before." Jimin asked with curiosity.

"Yeah. And she'll going to take modern dance class as well."

"Oh really? We'll be in the same class then."

"Don't flirt with her." Hoseok teased him, made Jimin blushed.

"Yah, what are you talking about?" He flustered then walk away.

••••