19

Two hours later, Seulgi woke up to the sound of her phone ringing non-stop. She searched for it to check the time and freaked out when she knew it was already eleven.

She hurriedly jumped out of bed and ran into her classroom. Once she arrived, she took a deep breath first before twisting the doorknob.

"I'm really sorry, Miss! I overslept so-"

"You again, Ms Kang? Two hours detention after school." Miss Jeanne said strictly. Some whispers could be heard by Seulgi, including the harsh one.

"I don't know what's wrong with that girl, but I really don't like her." A girl with thick makeup said, and her friends just nodding in agreement.

"Yah, can you shut up? Miss Jeanne is saying something but I can't hear it well because of annoying voice of yours." Seola said, defending Seulgi. The girl rolled her eyes annoyedly, then turned silent once Seola sent glares to her and her minions.

Seulgi went to her seat with wobbly legs, earning Taeyong's attention. She tried to avoid him at all cost, but failed once he asked her about her condition. He seemed really worried this time, too contrast than when he scolded her.

"You okay?" He whispered, since they sat next to each other. She didn't answer and just nodded instead.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't yelling at you like that. I know you hate being scolded." He said, and she could see his sincerity.

"It's alright. That was my fault anyway. Mianhae Taeyong-ah~" She said cheekily, smiling widely as she showed her cute eyesmile. Taeyong couldn't stand her aegyo so he just ignored her.

Jimin was staring at them from afar, as jealousy was shown on his face. He tried to shift his gaze to the board, but he kept distracted by her presence with Taeyong next to her.

Finally the bell rang and the class was officially dismissed. Seulgi went to the teacher office to meet Miss Jeanne. She walked while whimpering due to the pain in her legs.

She was hoping that someone would help her to walk, but too bad that Taeyong was busy with something else, while Jimin...

"Do you need any help?" Yes, he was trailing behind her all along. She nodded shyly then he helped her by putting an arm around her waist.

Seulgi told Jimin to wait outside while she talk to Miss Jeanne. He obliged quickly and standing in front of the office. But luckily it took a really short time until Seulgi went out of the office. She somehow looked disappointed.

"What did she said?"

"I need to stay in the classroom for two hours straight, alone." She sulked.

"I'll go with you then."

"Huh?"

"I will take that as a yes."

Then Jimin crouched down. He asked Seulgi to get on his back. She refused it but Jimin wouldn't give up so easily.

"Or else I will leave you here," then Seulgi immediately jumped on his back. She was kind of heavy because she's quiet tall, but Jimin didn't protest since he like it. They went to the classroom and wait for their teacher to come.

Soon Miss Jeanne showed up with the sound of her heels stomping loudly. A disappointed look plastered on her face while looking at Jimin and Seulgi.

"Don't sit at the back." She said firmly. They didn't even budge. Instead, they exchanged look for a pretty long time, until Miss Jeanne flicked her tongue annoyedly. "Are you a deaf? I said come here!" She shouted.

Finally the two moved to the front, near the teacher's desk.

"And why are you here, Park Jimin? I thought only Seulgi who got detention." She tched, while flipping the papers on her folder then said, "Youngsters these days are easily blinded by love," but luckily Jimin and Seulgi didn't hear it.

Miss Jeanne told them to write an essay about environment then she left the room. Seulgi definitely hate this, since she really hates writing.

"Jimin-ah~" Seulgi called.

"Hm?" He responded without looking at her.

"I'm bored. Let's play games!"

"Only if you could finish this thing." He referred the essay.

Seulgi pouted then slammed her head to the desk. She really didn't want to this but why Jimin, who didn't get detention, willingly to do what the teacher said. Ah does he has feel- ugh no Seulgi, come to your sense, she thought.

After thirty minutes, Jimin already finished the essay. He looked to his left and saw Seulgi sleeping while her paper still clean without any scratches, even her name.

"Oh, I fell asleep," she said as she woke up from her slumber.

"Nice dream, princess?" She blushed at how he called her, even though she knew that he was playing around.

"Tch. What kind of princess that have drools on her face?" Jimin said while wiping away the liquid that came from her mouth, much to her surprise. Then he handed a paper full of words to her. She saw the name and it was written as 'Kang Seulgi'.

"You did this?" He nodded in response.

"Aw, thanks!" She put the paper carefully on the desk. "Now let's play a game. But what should we play?"

Jimin was thinking hard about it. Then he got an idea, the nice yet sneaky one.

"How about staring contest?"

••••