7

"Seulgi-ah~" Seola called from outside, not knowing the situation inside. She opened the door but stopped midway as she saw Jimin and Seulgi being so close to each other, he even puts his hand on her waist. "Oops, am I interrupting you guys?"

Jimin cleared his throat and pulled his hand back, no longer touching Seulgi. The girl also sat back straight and move aside to make some space between them. Both of them laughed awkwardly to ease the cold atmosphere. Seola got the hint and she started teasing them from now on. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone about this." She smirked at the couple.

"Yah Seola, it's not like what you think! We're just taking photo earlier an-"

"Umm good excuse, but you can continue it later since the MC about to call all groups in five more minutes." Seola informed, then the three of them were heading to the venue, which was school's gymnasium.

The three spotted Jihoon who was waving his hand, signaling them to go to him. On the way there, Seulgi saw someone familiar but she couldn't really see the face, so she just ignore it.

The group sat next to each other. Jimin noticed Seulgi was really nervous, so he took her hands and clasped it within his. "You can do it, Kang Seulgi." In return, she just smiled weakly, didn't say anything.

There's eight groups that would be performing their dance. Each of group's leader should take a rolled paper with number written on it which is determined their turn to perform. Jihoon stood up to get it, while his teammates cheered him from the seat.

He took the paper randomly, since he couldn't see the inside. Once the MC told them to open it, Jihoon shakingly opened the paper and saw number '3' on it. He immediately raised three fingers towards his teammates. His friends seemed relieved, not really pressured.

"Good job, Jihoonie." Seulgi high-fived him as he sat back on his seat.

"Am I disappointing you guys?" He frowned.

"No way! You did a great job baby." Seola comforted him, as a girlfriend always do.

"Ugh, I envy you guys." Seulgi teased them while making a fake pouty face.

"You have Jimin, though?" Jihoon said, only receiving death-glares from Seulgi and Jimin.

Seulgi now turned to Seola, who looking around obviously to avoid eye contacts with her. Once their gaze met, Seola just laughed awkwardly while Seulgi rolling her eyes annoyedly.

••••

It's already the second team. They performed '24K Magic', and it was so cool, based on Seulgi's opinion. That made her more nervous, afraid that she would make any mistakes on stage.

Soon, it was their turn to perform. As they walked towards the stage, they could hear Hoseok cheering them up like crazy, but somehow it boost their confidence.

They stood on their position, waiting for the music to start. They used 'In the Name of Love', which was pretty hard for the dance break part. As the music started, they immediately moved in sync, earning some applause from the audiences. And the climax part was coming; the couple moves.

Seola and Jihoon did it easily since they were a real couple. But for Seulgi and Jimin, it was kind of hard. He reassured her by giving her a sweet smile, and she nodded. She spun around and Jimin grabbed her by the waist, and lifted her up as she put her arm around his shoulder. The performance ended with both of the couple facing each other really close.

Almost all of the audiences stood up to gave them standing ovation. They were really amazing! Even the teacher agreed that they could got a perfect score. In the other words, there's nothing better than that.

On backstage, the groups were panting heavily. They fanned themselves with their hands. Even though there was a fan, it didn't help them. Seulgi noticed Jimin was thirsty, so she initiatively grabbed some bottle of water and gave it to him, Jihoon and Seola as well.

"We did a great job today, guys. Thanks to you." Seulgi said while drinking the water.

"Yeah, and both of you were really hot earlier! Oh gosh I wonder of someone record it or not? It was really good seriously." Jihoon praised her, and Jimin chuckled.

"I guess I should say thanks then? Hehe~" She laughed while Jimin sat there silently.

Seulgi and Jimin went back to the audience seat to watch the others performance while Seola and Jihoon went to God knows where. Hoseok showed up and gave them never ending compliments, especially for their couple moves.

"You've improved a lot, Chimchim." He rubbed Jimin's hair as if he was a child.

"Yah hyung, don't call me like that!" He retorted.

"Why? It's cute though, Chimchim." Seulgi cheekily said.

The three were too immersed chatting until someone called Seulgi.

"Kkangseul?"

••••