9

It's weekend, and it's the second week of the month. It means, the student could go home and must be at school by four in the afternoon tomorrow. Seulgi packed some of her things before leaving the dorm. She decided to visit her parents.

On her way home, she bought some foods for her beloved parents. She entered a pork belly place to buy some. After she ordered, she sat next to window to wait for her order. She placed her bag on a chair next to her, and took out her phone.

She hesitated at first about messaging Jimin or not, but it seemed that he already sent her one first.

pjm1995: Seulgi-ah, where are you going this weekend?

kkangseul: go home and maybe i'll go hang out later. hbu?

pjm1995: uh, okay. im just staying here.

kkangseul: why dont you go home or go somewhere fun?

pjm1995: i wanna ask u on a date though (not sent)

pjm1995: i just want to enjoy my free time alone kkk

kkangseul: okay then, i'll text u later. bye chimchim~

Soon, the worker called Seulgi's order number. She quickly retrieve her order and went back home. She rode a bus since it was pretty near from her neighborhood.

When she arrived at her house, she jumped in excitement as she saw her parents's car parked in the carport. That means they were home. She came in a perfect time, she thought.

As she knocked the door, she noticed a familiar pair of sneakers in front of the door. Then the door opened, revealing her mother who was widening her eyes as she saw her daughter went back home after some times away from her.

"My daughter! Finally you came!" She hugged Seulgi tightly as if she just went back from somewhere really far. She rubbed her daughter's back, which was she misses a lot.

"Darling, who is i- Omo Seulgi-ah!" Her father showed up, with a sparkly eyes.

"How are you? Did someone hurt you?!" He started to make a fuss again, although there's nothing happened.

"Umm Mom, Dad, why don't we talk inside? I'm tired." Seulgi whined and her parents quickly went inside, following her.

But there's someone inside her house. She didn't have any brother, so who is he? His back was facing her so she couldn't see him. But when he turned around, she just excited as he was.

"Taeyong! What are you doing here?" She ran to him with a wide smile on her face.

"Ah, I haven't told you yet. I'll stay in Korea for the next two years so yeah." He said, throwing an arm around her. She was getting used to it, so there's no awkward moment when he did that. "I know you'll coming home today so I decided to visit your parents as well."

Seulgi's parents already knew Taeyong since they were little. In the past, he used to live in the same neighborhood as them, but he moved to LA due to his father's work.

"You guys can go to Seulgi's room if you want, because we'll going out to buy groceries." Mrs Kang said, while giving them a little smirk.

"Or if you want to go out, my other car was in the garage. You can use that, but take care of it well." Mr Kang added.

"Okay, okay. It's not like we're 5, duh. Anyway see you later and be careful." Seulgi said, then led Taeyong to her room.

Seulgi's POV

My room was still the same, with strawberry scent in it. Mom should be cleaning this room oftenly. I put my bag on the chair and let Taeyong to sat on the bed. I never felt awkward around him, because we already knew each other since we started talking for the first time.

He took an album photo which I put on the nightstand. He flipped through the page and sometimes giggled while looking at it. I took some clothes and went straight to the bathroom to get change.

After that, I brought the pork belly I bought earlier from the kitchen to my room. We decided to do movie marathon since we have a plenty of times until tomorrow. Guess he would stay the night, then?

"How about we watch some movies? It should be fun!" He suggested as he clapped his hand happily.

"Sounds good! Call!" I agreed to the idea. We searched for horror movie, action thriller, comedy, animation, and romance of course.

I didn't know that the romance movie would containing some adult scene which was pretty vulgar...for someone like me. Taeyong seemed to getting used to watch it, since he lived in LA for several years.

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" I asked cautiously.

"No. I already watch it several times so, yeah." He said carelessly.

"Umm, how about we skip this part..." I was about to move the mouse, but he snatched it rightaway.

"Just watch it, Kkangseul. It's for your knowledge." He said, teasing me who didn't know anything about 'it'.

"Yah, get lost Lee Taeyong!" I hit him with a pillow while he whined in pain.

••••