4

"Yah, what happened to you these day? You seemed out of focus." Hoseok asked Jimin, who walked lifelessly towards the dormitory. He suddenly stopped and sat on the bench near the building.

"I don't know, Hyung."

"Did Seulgi make you uncomfortable? If yes, I can talk to her." Hoseok soothed him. Jimin himself didn't know why he was like this.

"I was just..." He hesitated before finally say the truth. "I was kinda thraumatic about having a girl around. You understand, right?"

Hoseok sighed at his statement. It happened last year. Jimin was in a relationship with a girl he really likes. But unfortunately their relationship didn't work out as he wants, the girl dumped him after their very first date. She said that Jimin was too shy to do anything as she was the one who always made the first move.

"But you can see Seulgi as a friend only, not a woman." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded as an agreement before said, "I hope I wouldn't develop any feelings for her."

••••

After yesterday event, Seulgi decided to sat on separate table from Jimin, to make things less awkward. She spotted Seola and asked her to eat with her. She kindly accepted it. The two eat together and sometimes talk about boys. Well, they're normal girls after all.

At some time, Seulgi's laugh was loud enough for Jimin to hear. Without him realizing, he slightly smiled. Jungkook noticed a strange behavior of his friend, so he smacked him playfully.

"Are you sad because Seulgi didn't sit here today?" Instead of getting answer from Jimin, he received a hit on his head from Hoseok.

"Mind your own business, Jungkook."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

The first project was coming. Ms. Jeanne told the students to make a group of four and perform a dance in two weeks. Seulgi immediately asked Seola, and she agreed to team with me. The good thing was, she also brought her boyfriend, Jihoon, along with her so they only need one more person.

Jimin was being introvert, he barely talk to his classmate. He only close with Hoseok, Jungkook, Yugyeom, and well.. Seulgi. He was too shy to ask someone for include him in their team. Ms. Jeanne noticed that Jimin was alone, so she quietly talked to Seulgi. She nodded and walk towards Jimin.

"You can be in our team." Seulgi offered.

"Huh? No, it's okay. I ca-"

"You're the only one who still alone, Jimin."

He had no choice but agree with her. Then she dragged him by holding his hand to Seola and Jihoon.

"Alright, what dance should we do then?"

"Umm we can discuss it later, Seola. Now I wondering where should we practice?" Jihoon was thinking about it while Jimin and Seulgi looked at each other then smiled.

The class dismissed and that's the last period of the day. Jimin, Seulgi, Seola, and Jihoon went to the garden to discuss about their project.

"How about contemporary dance?" Jimin suggested. It's one of his talent. He attended a ballet academy when he was a junior high student.

"But my body wasn't that flexible. Can you show us first?" Seola said, as the others just nodded along.

"Huh? But it's pretty awkward if I show it here..." He looked around and notice that there's a lot of people there.

"It's okay, Jimin. Don't be shy." Seulgi cheered him up, and finally he gave in.

Jimin slowly got into position as Seola counted from three to one. He moved swiftly, as if there's a music. Seulgi was amazed at his flexibleness, even she couldn't do it, as a girl. Once he finished, the bystanders were clapping for him.

"See? Everybody likes it!" Jihoon said, made him blushed.

From afar, Yugyeom saw the crowd and squinted his eyes to see what happened. Then he saw Jimin standing next to Seulgi.

"Yah, Hyung! There!" He hysterically pointed at them.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"Jimin and Seulgi, together." He said casually.

It caught Hoseok's attention. He looked at them with a smile, hoping that the two would get along.

"Let's go, just leave him be."

••••

As the D-Day was coming, the students in Seulgi's class were busy practicing. Some practiced in the garden, some in empty hallway, and Jimin chose to practice in the evening at the practice room, as usual.

It reminded Seulgi about their first ecounter, which is a bad thing. Jimin accidentaly hit her with a door, remember?

The evening has come and four of them were heading towards the practice room sneakily. They let out a heavy sigh as the reached the room safely.

"Better if we set the volume as low as possible." Seulgi suggested, which earned a positive response from her teammate.

After several hours practicing, Seola and Jihoon excused themselves.

"We're going now, bye!"

"I know you've been resisting to spend some times together right?" Seulgi teased them and Seola just hid herself behind Jihoon. "Aigoo cute lovebirds. You can go now, bye."

"Okay! I hope things going well between you and Jimin!" She teased back, which earning a cold glare from Seulgi.

"What does she mean?" Jimin suddenly showed up.

••••