28

On the next day, Seulgi went straight to the academy without felt suspicious even though many students were whispering something about her as she walked past by them. She calmly headed towards her desk to place her belongings, then went to the bathroom to change her clothes.

At that time, some students were entering the bathroom as well but didn't notice Seulgi since she was inside the cubicle.

The students were talking about a hot news that just spreaded throughout the whole country, which Seulgi didn't pay attention to. Until she heard her name being mentioned, she pressed her ears against the door to hear what they said.

"I heard that Seulgi and Park Jimin are currently in a relationship! Look at this!" One of the girl said as she showed her phone to her friends, showing a photo of Seulgi and Jimin made out yesterday.

"What was she talking about?" She thought.

"I bet she seduces Jimin until he fell for her. I'm certain," the other said, made Seulgi widened her eyes at such a nonsense thing. She clenched her fist until her knuckles turned pale.

"Even though she's our teacher, but still, I really hate it when she dated my bias! That bitch!"

At that time, Seulgi decided to expose herself. She opened the cubicle door and slammed it harshly, earning the girls' attention.

Their eyes were widened in horror, didn't expecting the person they talked about was there, listening to their conversation.

"Ms Kang..." The girl with her phone earlier said stutteringly, felt guilty as ever.

"I seduce him, huh?" Seulgi took a step forward towards the girls, resulting them to took a step backward. "Why do you think I'm the one that seduce him?" She kept walking closer until some of the girls were trapped against the wall.

"S-sorry.. But isn't that true? I mean, there's no way that he would date someone like you if you didn't seduce hi-" before the girl could finish her sentence, a cold hand slapped her cheeks until it reddened, and the girl looked at Seulgi with fire burning in her eyes.

Seulgi was really pissed off. Why did there's a news like that suddenly? She exited the bathroom as the girls were circling around the slapped girl, soothing her to keep calm down.

She ditched the whole day to calming herself. Then she decided to went to a nearby coffee shop, owned by Seola, her high school friend. Good thing that she brough a mask and cap in her bag, she quickly wore it before walked down the streets.

"Welcome to ou- oh hey Seulgi!" Seola sparked up as she saw her best friend entered the shop. She immediately walked towards her excitedly, but only greeted by a bitter expression of Seulgi.

"Umm is there any problem?"

Seulgi heaved a sigh before she tell her the story. Seola was shocked as she heard it as well. Jimin and Seulgi were already in a relationship since their high school days, but only now got exposed. But it wasn't officially exposed though, someone was secretly took a picture of the couple.

"Let me see the news, wait," Seola said as she browsed the article about Seulgi and Jimin, and found one on the top list.

'Park Jimin of BTS and model Kang Seulgi got caught while kissing, netizen roared up'

Seola dropped her phone onto the table, gaining Seulgi's curiosity. She took the phone and widened her eyes as she read the title of the article.

"What the hell is this?! Someone was clearly stalking us!" Seulgi yelled in annoyance, immediately dialed Jimin's number. But unfortunately, he was in the middle of practice session so he couldn't pick up the phone.

Seola left her since there's some costumer came while Seulgi still staring at the photo intensely, thinking hard about the person behind that photo.

Her thought was interrupted by a voice calling her softly. "Yeah?"

She looked up and jolted in excitement, as she saw her best friend showed up infront of her. She quickly hugged him, drawing the customer' attention.

"Long time no see, Lee Taeyong!"

••••

special update for y'all! anyway today is last day exam, good luck to me☆

don't forget to vote♡