24

Jimin was coming over to his girlfriend's house to spend a whole day with her since it's holiday and her parents were away for a couple days.

Eunha was with Jungkook, hanging out together near Han River.

"I'm arriving baby, open the door please," Jimin said as he placed his phone between his ear and shoulder. His hands were holding plastic bags filled with Seulgi's favorite foods.

"Chimchim!" Seulgi squealed and immediately hugged her favorite guy as if she hadn't meet him for ages, while the fact was they just met a few days ago.

"Whoa, slow down baby. We have plenty of times," he said with a little smirk that go unnoticed by Seulgi. He carefully placed the foods on the coffee table while Seulgi went to the kitchen to grab some drinks for them.

Jimin plopped himself down to the couch, waiting for Seulgi to came. He even positioned the cushion for her, so that she would feel comfortable.

Seulgi just smiled at his little act, unaware to the fact that he was planning something behind his sweet appearance that day.

She casually laid on the couch next to him, using his muscular arm as a pillow.

"I already prepared some movies, I know you love action movie soo...tadaa!" Seulgi took out some DVDs from behind her and showed it to Jimin, much to his surprise.

Jimin couldn't resist her cuteness anymore then he trapped her head in his embrace tightly, until she gasped for air.

They started the movie while laying on the couch next to each other. Seulgi was holding a bag of chips on her lap and she fed it to Jimin, who seemed couldn't focus to the movie as he was too busy stealing glances at her.

"Stop looking at me, Park Jimin," Seulgi suddenly said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"No, I'm not," Jimin insisted, even though he knew that he was only making fun of himself by saying it.

"Tch, funny enough. Now please focus to the movie instead."

"Fine."

After some hours, the movie was ended and it's still afternoon so they still have a plenty of times to do another thing.

They got up from the couch and Jimin ran to the bathroom as he already holding his urge to pee since a few hours ago.

As they sat on the couch again, Seulgi suggested going out for a dinner since they never do that and Jimin agreed immediately at his girlfriend's request.

Then she excused herself to get change. She was confused about what should she wear even though it was just a simple dinner.

Jimin himself didn't need to change into any nicer outfit since he was already more than fine. He wore denim jacket with white tee beneath it, along with black skinny jeans and lastly white sneakers. Such a perfect boyfriend look.

After debating about her outfit, finally Seulgi went out of her room brightly, all smiling. Jimin was busy with the television until he saw Seulgi standing infront of him.

"I'm ready, Sir," she said excitedly.

Jimin was in awe, amazed at his girlfriend. Even when she only wearing a simple clothes, she still looked very beautiful for him.

The way that black and white stripes longsleeved tee hugged her body perfectly, with black dungarees dress over it, made her looked stunning.

"Let's go then," Jimin said while grinning.

Seulgi's parents left her a car for urgent purpose. But she thought it would be okay if they drove it since her parents wouldn't know anyway.

She got into the car as Jimin opened the door for her sweetly. Before he started the engine, he made sure that she already wore the safety belt. After took a deep breathe, he pushed the button to start the machine.

Along the way, he hummed a song which sounded too good for Seulgi. She enjoyed the moment by shutting her eyes as she listening to her boyfriend's voice that better than any singer out there.

At some point, she got bored. She shifted at her place multiple times, until she decided to brought her knees up to her chest.

Jimin was focused on the road at first, but as he noticed her awkward position, he couldn't look away.

Maybe she forgot that she was wearing a short clothes, so she carelessly sat there as if nothing happened.

Suddenly Jimin went to the side of the road and stopped for a moment.

"Wait Sseul," he said as he took off his jacket, then placed it over her bare knees. "Your..that..I can see your.. ugh, just cover yourself."

As both of their cheeks got heated up, Jimin started to driving again, completely ignoring Seulgi who got flustered.

Maybe a little tease won't hurt, right?