26

The clock hit 12 am as Eunha came from her date with Jungkook. Jimin who still in Seulgi's room, fell asleep while taking care of Seulgi.

Eunha entered the room casually but her steps halted when she saw the couple sleeping together in one bed, under the blanket. She hesitantly went back to the livingroom and decided to sleep there, not wanting to interrupt their times.

Six hours passed, Seulgi finally woke up from her slumber. When she tried to move, she felt a heavy thing on her waist. Turn out it was someone's hand. She forgot about Jimin's presence and she thought it was Eunha.

"What is it, Eunha?" She asked with eyes still closed tight.

She tried to move the hand but to no avail, but then she realized that it was a guy's hand.

"Yah!" She shouted furiously. "Jimin! What are you doing here?!" She quickly looked down to her body and thankfully, she was still fully dressed.

Jimin awakened calmly, rubbing his eyes then stretch his arms up. He opened his eyes flutteringly, still didn't notice the awkward situation.

"Oh, good morning baby," he said with his face buried against the pillow and his back facing the air.

"We didn't...do anything bad, r-right?"

He smirked at her question. Watching her got flustered was an adorable sight for him.

"Yes we did. And it was veeery bad."

Her eyes widened, hoping that they didn't do that thing. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to remember what happened last night.

She decided to got up and went straight to the kitchen to grab water. As she walked past the livingroom, she saw Eunha was sleeping on the couch peacefully. She wanted to wake her up but then she remember that Jimin was still in her room.

After drinking a big amount of water, she went back to her room, leaving her friend who seemed to be still in a deep slumber.

"Okay wake up now, sleepyhead," Seulgi said as she pulled the blanket so Jimin was uncovered now.

"Five more minutes," he said huskily.

"Now," Seulgi's voice was getting louder, enough for waking him up.

Jimin groaned in annoyance but he still obeyed his girlfriend. He slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Seulgi sensed something was wrong. How did he ended up sleeping next to her? And why did she let him?

He came out from the bathroom with a total mess look, but still hot anyway. He ran his fingers through his hair attractively, and it would be a lie if Seulgi said she didn't like it.

His puffy cheeks and swollen eyes, adding some cuteness to his looks.

••••

It's already 10 am and finally Eunha woke up. She went to Seulgi's room and found nobody there, so she immediately slumped her tiny frame on the bed.

Then Seulgi went out of the bathroom with towel draped around her head, water dripping to the ground, making it wet.

"Oh you're awake," she said to Eunha.

"Yeah, I sleep in a bad position and now my back was hurt," Eunha said as she massaged her shoulder, looked painful.

"Sorry darling, I didn't know it," Seulgi went towards her friend and hugged her like a baby as an apology.

Eunha smirked as she recalling the adorable sight from last night, when the couple was cuddling under the duvet. She teased Seulgi about it, only to got glares from her.

"But I didn't remember anything," Seulgi said worriedly.

"Did you guys... Oh my God!" She spoke up so sudden, made me fliched. "Is there any parts of your body that feel hurts?"

Seulgi blinked her eyes rapidly, processing her words very late.

"Well, I couldn't walk properly this morning. My feet was swollen," she said casually, contrary from Eunha's expression.

Seulgi seriously couldn't remember the past event. The only thing she knew was they went out for dinner, and lastly they drank some glasses of wine. And after that...she already got drunk so she clearly forgot about it.

"Are you still dressed when you wake up this morning?"

"Obviously yes."

Eunha heaved a sigh. She relieved that her friend wasn't doing that thing. She said that Seulgi might remember it later, as the time passing by.

"Then nothing happened between you two."

••••

an update specially for you guys!

im in the middle of exam week now so i couldn't update regularly. sorry for the inconvinience :(

don't forget to  vote and comment <3