21

Seulgi was practicing hard under Taeyong's command, since the final exam was coming. He strictly prohibited her to playing around until the exam was over as if he was her parents.

They spent almost six hours in the practice room and it makes Seulgi exhausted. Suddenly, Jimin barged in and Seulgi's lips immediately lifted upwards.

"Hey," he greeted, which she gladly returned the smile. "Are you tired?"

Being a clingy girlfriend she was, she scooted closer to Jimin and hid behind him as she said, "he made us practicing six hours straight," referring to Taeyong.

Taeyong scoffed in disbelief at how childish she was. Then he said that she could go now since the practice was over. She let out a deep sigh as she laid on the floor.

"Wanna grab some foods?" Jimin asked as he looking at his exhausted girlfriend.

"Later, give me some time to rest first," she said.

Jimin just nodded then he initiatively put her head on his lap, since he noticed that the floor was hard so it might be hurts for her to laying down.

"Is it better?"

"Hm."

He swiftly grazed the side of her face, then tucking some hairs behind her ear. "Pretty," he said quietly while showing his adorable eyesmile.

••••

Hoseok and Yugyeom were in the canteen, just the two of them. Jimin was with Seulgi while Jungkook with Eunha.

"Should we find a girlfriend too?" Hoseok joked, then laugh at himself.

"I've found it, hyung. I'm not single anymore," Yugyeom said casually.

"W-what? Ah, Dayoung is it? Congrats!" Hoseok said, but some part of him was sad. Sad because he was the only one who didn't have a girlfriend yet.

Then Jimin and Seulgi came with foods on their hands. Jimin noticed Hoseok's frowned face so he was asking him what was wrong.

"You guys are dating meanwhile I'm not," He said with a pouty face.

"Then find one for you, hyung," Jimin added.

"As if it's easy," Hoseok flicked his tongue annoyedly.

Soon, Jungkook and Eunha joined them and Hoseok were getting annoyed by the lovey-dovey things the couple did.

"Okay I'm going now, bye."

With that, he went away, probably to the practice room.

When he arrived, he spotted a student in front of the room but he never saw her before. She was with the principal and the teacher, so she probably a new student.

"You'll be start studying here after the exam over, okay?" The Principal said.

"Yes," she said, but her Korean seemed a bit off.

Then Hoseok continued to enter the practice room. That place was the only place where he could relieve his stress. It was like his second home. He spent a lot of times there, ignoring his surroundings.

Suddenly a knock was heard. Hoseok quickly turned off the music and went towards the door.

"Excuse me, is this the practice room?" The girl from earlier asked.

"Oh yes, come in," Hoseok said.

"Are you a new student?" She just nodded in response.

"I'm from Thailand," she said while extending her hand, offering a handshake.

"Ooh.. I'm Hoseok."

"I'm-"

When she was about to say her name, her phone was ringing and it was from her mother.

"-sorry but I need to meet my parents now, bye Hoseok!"

••••

The exam was finally came. It's the D-day. Almost all of the students were busily practicing over and over again. Seulgi and Taeyong were in the garden, with Jimin and his partner there. But Jimin didn't need to be worry anymore since Taeyong knew that he and Seulgi was dating.

While Jungkook and Eunha were in their building, practicing a song titled 'What I've Been Looking For'. It was a soundtrack from High School Musical.

Five more minutes, it was Seulgi and Taeyong's turn to get examined. Seulgi was sweating crazily and Taeyong noticed it. He quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped her wet palm.

"Please don't be nervous, just do it as usual, sseul," Taeyong said, reassuring her to be okay.

"I-I know..."

The teacher called out their number and Seulgi walked shakily but once the music started, she changed rightaway. Since the song was containing seductive lyrics, so there might be some intimate moves.

Jimin were eyeing them from afar, hoping that Taeyong wouldn't do any too intimate moves with her. But his hope was crashed, once he saw his girlfriend was trapped under the male's body. He never knew that the moves was existed, since he never saw them practicing fully.

It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't jealous, but what they do was for the exam. Only for the exam.

After Seulgi and Taeyong's session was over, Jimin hurriedly went towards her.

"You're so excellent," Jimin complimented.

"Aww thanks chim!" She hugged him tightly like a teddy bear, also pinched his cheeks. "So fluffy."

Seulgi didn't notice a slight frown expression on Jimin's face as she continued to hugging him.

"Seulgi-ah."

"Hm?"

"The choreo was so good earlier, but-" he paused, "-it would be better if i'm the one who do it."

He suddenly pushed Seulgi towards the wall, so she was trapped between the wall and Jimin.

••••

i think this story going to finish in several more chapters ㅠ.ㅠ