14

Seulgi's POV

After detention that day, I started to felt something different towards Jimin. I didn't even know what it was, so I just ignore it.

As the bell rang, Miss Jeanne came to the class to announce the upcoming exam project. She demanded us to find a partner and she would gave us the song, so we should make the choreo by ourselves.

But the bad thing was, Miss Jeanne herself would pick the partner. Deep inside my heart, I was hoping to get Jimin as my partner since we had collaborated before, so we already got the chemistry. But sadly, I got Taeyong as my partner. I wasn't sad though, but I still wanted to be with Jimin.

Meanwhile he got himself a nerdy one, I guess. I didn't realize that Taeyong were staring at me while I'm looking at Jimin. Damn he caught me.

"Enough staring, Kkangseul?" He smirked. Even though I gotta admit that his smirk was hot af but it wasn't made my heart fluttering. Only one person could made my heart beating uncontrollably. Geez stop it, Kang Seulgi.

Later that afternoon, me and Taeyong went to the canteen together to eat lunch. We decided to sit in a different table as Hoseok, Jimin, and the others in order to comfortably discussing about our exam project.

"What song is it?" He asked while scrolling his phone.

"I think it's Shape of You?" She replied casually.

"Whoah, Miss Jeanne knows how to pick a song. Have you seen the lyrics? It was really good." He smirked as he put his phone to his pocket.

"Umm not yet. I guess I should look into it now." I quickly tapped the browser in my phone and typed 'Shape of You lyrics'.

As I read the lyrics, I shot Taeyong a glare which only earning a giggle from him. He might think that I was a dumb person who didn't know anything about current songs and would get furious just because that kind of lyrics.

"So we should make a storyline first." He said, now in a serious tone.

"W-what? We need to follow the lyrics too?" I asked stutteringly while he just nodding in response.

I bit my lips, thinking hard about what kind of choreo we should do. Based on the song, I guess we're going to perform a bit intimate moves and it reminded me of my last performance with Jimin several weeks ago. My cheeks heated at the thought and Taeyong seemed to notice it.

"Thinking about Jimin, huh?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Shut up, Lee Taeyong."

••••

Jimin's POV

The moment Miss Jeanne announced the partner for us, I was feeling down as I didn't get Seulgi as my partner. Instead, I got myself a nerdy named Jihyo. It's not like I hate her though, I just wanted to be with Seulgi again this time.

As Miss Jeanne told us about the detail of the project, my eyes were fixed on her figure. A smile plastered on my face without me realizing. Then suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

"Umm should we discuss about the choreo? We got Baby by Justin Bieber." Jihyo asked me plainly.

'Tch, such an easy song. What song Seulgi get?' I muttered under my breath. As I knew that she get paired up with Taeyong, I felt uneasy. Even though he already told me that he was just her childhood friend, doesn't mean that he wouldn't develop a feeling for her. Furthermore, she was really charming.

It was lunch time and as usual I sat with Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yugyeom. I was waiting for Seulgi while smiling, but then it faded as I saw her with the annoying Taeyong. They seemed to talk about something and he laughed, loud enough for me to get annoyed.

"What are you going to do for the exam?" Hoseok asked.

"A duet performance with opposite sex." Jungkook said. He was in the vocal class same as Eunha, while Yugyeom was in dance class, but in lower grade than me.

"Then who is your partner?" He asked again, more curious this time.

"Umm that... You remember Seulgi's roommate? It's Eunha."

As he mentioned Seulgi's name, I quickly turned my gaze on him. I thought he was talking about her, but it was just her roommate.

"And you Jimin?" Hoseok now had his attention on me.

"As usual, dancing with a partner." I shortly replied.

"I guess you're with Seulgi then?"

'Yeah, I wish. But that rascal stole her from me.'

I shook my head slowly, while he furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Hyung, look at behind you." Yugyeom said to Hoseok, made him turned around and saw Seulgi with Taeyong.

"Oh, it's such a pity little mochi." He puffed his cheeks while stroking my face and honestly it was disgusting.

"So you really like her then?" Jungkook asked, made me thinking hard about the answer. Do I really like her? But why did I felt jealous whenever she's with him? She's not even mine but I just want to claim her.

••••