15

Miss Jeanne gave the students times for practicing for the upcoming exam. Seulgi and Taeyong used the corner of the practice room for themselves, while Jimin and Jihyo in the middle.

Since the space wasn't so big, Miss Jeanne allowed the students to use the empty classroom so there's barely people in the practice room. It made them easier to practice though.

"I'll show you first," Taeyong said then demonstrated the dance, resulting some girls drooling over him. He's hot after all. He danced as if he possesed by the dancing god. All eyes on him while Seulgi wasn't. Her eyes were landed to someone none other than Jimin.

She got a little jealous when Jimin had his hands around her or Jihyo touching him. She thought that she should be the one who did that, as if she was his girlfriend.

A finger snapped in front of her face, taking her back into reality that Taeyong is her partner. She should felt lucky, because he was a really good dancer and he could help her to increase her score.

"Earth to Kang Seulgi," He said, loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"What?"

"Do you see me dancing? I wanna show it to you though."

"Oh, y-yes of course I saw it."

Soon the two were deeply serious with their practice session. There were some touchy moves, but they seemed comfortable with each other. No awkward moments, or uncomfortable feelings.

Being in the same room as her, Jimin couldn't bear it anymore. He suggested to Jihyo that they could practice outside. He was too jealous. Jihyo just went along with him even though she was confused.

After several hours, the practice session finally ended and all the students went back to their class. But before that, Seulgi went to the vending machine to get drinks for her and Taeyong.

Just as she was going to insert the money, her hands bumped into someone's hand that familiar to her. She looked up and saw Jimin.

"Oh, you first," She said.

"No, ladies first."

"But-"

"I won't arguing now, Seulgi."

She scoffed then inserted the money and pick two cans of cola. He already knew that the other one was for Taeyong. As she crouched down to pick the can, Jimin had his hands on the machine, trapping her inside. When she stood up, she found herself between his hands. She gulped nervously, wanting to escape but she couldn't.

"J-Jimin? What are you doing?" She asked while trying hard to avoid his gaze but it was just too intense that she couldn't look away.

"What do you think? Shouldn't I be the one who ask you that? What are you doing?" A serious expression shown on his face. He wasn't like this before. He changed.

"What do you mean? I don't understand," She was about to escape, but Jimin punched the machine literally next to her real hard, making her flinched.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked, semi-shouting then left her with a frustated expression.

Seulgi didn't move, still collecting herself from the previous event. She didn't even understand what was he talking about.

She went to the class with shaking legs, due to the commotion with Jimin earlier. Taeyong noticed it and immediately helped her to get to her seat.

"What's wrong?"

"No-nothing."

"Ugh come on, Kkangseul. I know you're lying."

"Okay okay."

She told him everything and he seemed to got the hints, but he just wanted to keep it for himself. He wanted her to figure out why did Jimin act like that when he's around her.

••••

Jimin was in the garden, kicking everything in front of him. He felt really jealous whenever Taeyong was around her. Then Hoseok spotted him and hurriedly approaching him.

"Jimin, what happened?"

"I confused, hyung. I need your advice."

So with that, Jimin told everything to the older. Hoseok seemed confused too at first but then he got an idea about how to know her feeling towards him.

He should be friend with Taeyong, since he knew the real side of her. Jimin still had his pride high, disagree with Hoseok's idea.

Later that evening, the students were in the dormitory, ready to sleep. Jimin wriggled on his bed, uneasy feelings lingered him. He tilted his head to look at Taeyong's bed, but only to see an empty bed.

"He should be with her then," He muttered, a frown crept into his lips.

Suddenly, the sound of opened door could be heard. It was Taeyong, who just got back from non-stop practice with his partner.

"Where did you go?" Jimin asked after gathering all his guts.

"Just finished practicing with Seulgi," He simply replied, ignoring Jimin's expression.

"Oh."

And the atmosphere turned awkward once again. Taeyong seemed to busy with himself as he just finished showering and he came out without a shirt on. Jimin tched, knowing that his body was much better than him.

Taeyong sat on his bed, looked at his phone then smiling.

"Texting with your girlfriend, huh?" Jimin suddenly retorted.

"Yes," He said shortly, then put back his phone to the nightstand and said, "It's Seulgi."

Jimin had his eyes widened, while Taeyong just smirking.

••••