17

"Just stay here, Jimin."

Jimin just did as she said. The two sat together on the bench and little did they know, Taeyong was eyeing them since Seulgi arrived there. He raised his fist in joy, feeling proud of himself since he succeeded to make Seulgi and Jimin together, even though it wasn't anything close to dating.

"Umm so what are you doing here?" Jimin asked, tried to break the ice.

"I'm waiting for Taeyong but he didn't come so..yeah." She played her fingers, not looking right at Jimin. "You?"

"Ah... Just wandering around. I'm bored as hell so I went out to get some fresh air." He said while rubbing his nape.

Suddenly, Taeyong finally showed up. He apologized for being late, but only to receive glares from Seulgi. But thankfully she didn't know that he was just set her up with Jimin.

"How about get some ice cream?" Taeyong suggested, made the other's eyes lit up in amusement. "It's my treat today for you guys." He continued.

The three went to a nearby ice cream parlor down the street. Taeyong insisted that he would order for them, while they choose a place to sit. Seulgi suggested them to sit outside, because the weather was really good. As they sat there, Jimin excused himself to the restroom.

Several minutes later, Taeyong showed up with a tray full of ice cream.

"Here it is. Strawberry for you Kkangseul, and vanilla with almond for my roommate Jiminie." He handed them the ice cream. "Umm where is he?"

"Restroom." She said casually as she shoved ice cream into her mouth.

Just then, Jimin came back after doing his 'business' there. He looked delighted at the sight of his ice cream. As he was about to scoop it, Seulgi stopped him.

"Wait!"

"What?" Taeyong looked at her confusedly.

"Jimin allergic to nuts."

Taeyong turned at Jimin, "Is that true?"

Jimin nodded slowly, then put back the spoon. Suddenly, Seulgi fed him her ice cream. He was taken aback at her suddent act, and hardly swallowed the ice cream even though it was really soft.

"T-thanks." He muttered quietly.

"I'm really sorry, Jimin. I didn't know you have an allergy to nuts." Taeyong said, feeling apologetic towards him.

••••

Jungkook and Eunha were in an amusement park. He suggested to ride the roller coaster, and she agreed to it immediately. He was kind of surprise that Eunha wasn't scared at all. He thought she would afraid then begging him to ride another thing, cutely.

"Aren't you scared?" He finally asked.

"Umm nope. Just don't ask me to go there." She pointed the haunted house, then mentally slapped herself. He smirked as an idea came up in his mind.

"But what if I ask you to?"

Eunha glared at him while he found it cute. He ruffled her hair while she bite her cotton candy, then suddenly he leaned in to get some too, which left her flustered.

"Y-yah! That's mine!"

"Can't I get some? It's big though."

"You can buy it for yourself." She continued eating it while Jungkook pouting.

After she finished the cotton candy, she was searching for her milk, but unfortunately someone already threw it away. Initiatively, Jungkook got up to buy her drinks. He bought a mineral water instead of milk.

"Here's your drink, young lady." He showed up from behind with a bottle in his hand.

"Ow, t-thanks. But I want to drink milk though..."

"You just ate sweet things, so you need water to neutralize your sweetness." He started being cheesy, which made her cringe.

"Oh goodness."

Then the two continued searching for more rides. When they arrived near the haunted house, he suddenly grabbed Eunha's wrist and dragged her inside. She was yelled at him but he just ignored her.

From the start Eunha was being all clingy to Jungkook, much to his excitement. She held his arm tightly as he purposedly flexed his biceps so she could feel it. She was indeed surprised but she tried to calm down. But deep inside her heart, it was thumping furiously.

They arrived at an abandoned room and there was a coffin lying on the ground. When they walked past it, suddenly something came out and Eunha screamed out loud then she buried her face in Jungkook's arm.

"C-can we go outside now.. I'm really scared Jungkook." She said as tears started brimming in her eyes.

"Just a little more, Eunha. This going to an end soon." He soothed her as he put his arm around her, securing her safely.

"Okay.." She replied weakly.

After they finally outside, she kept tearing up. Jungkook didn't expected her to crying, so he was kind of flustered. He didn't know what to say to calming her down, so he just patting her back continuously while apologizing.

Some minutes later, Eunha finally stopped crying. Jungkook still had his head hung low, so he didn't notice that she was staring at him. When he looked up at her, they made eyecontacts for a pretty long time.

"Eunha-"

"Jungkook-"

They said in unison. They were blushing madly, so they looked away from each other.

"You first." She said.

"Umm I.." He paused for a moment, "..think I like you."

Eunha froze. She didn't know what to say, even though she felt the same way towards him. Then after she couraged herself, finally she answered it.

"Me too, Jungkook. I like you."

Before she knew it, he already crashed his lips against hers.

••••

eunkook moments y'all, theyre so cute! dont worry there'll be more seulmin moments on the upcoming chapters.