Epilogue

The couple went to a dance festival held by their college. They already graduated years ago, but they just wanted to see their juniors.

The festival took place in the college's gymnasium, which located in the first floor. Seulgi was reminiscing college days by walking through the hallway, then she stopped infront of the classroom where she always got detention with Jimin.

She smiled when she walk, looking at the room that didn't even change a bit since a few years ago.

Her dreamy thoughts got snapped out by the sound of her phone that ringing since a while ago. She didn't hear it because she was too engrossed remembering her old days here.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the upstairs. I'll going there now," Seulgi said then she put her phone back into her black slingbag.

Her pace wasn't too fast nor too slow. She walked past the practice room, and decided to take a look at it for a brief moment.

As she entered the room, she admired the interior of it. Light honey brown vinyl floor with wide mirrors on each sides, and a strong ray of the downlight lamps on the ceiling, made the room looked classy.

For a moment, she forgot about the person who just called her ealier. A hammer hit her mind and finally she remembered that she need to go to the gymnasium as soon as possible.

When she arrived there, the festival was already started for around fifteen minutes. She quickly made her way to her boyfriend who already waiting for her for half an hour.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 2017 Summer Dance Festival!" The emcee said as the audience applaud enthusiastically. "I'm Jung Hoseok, ready to guide you along the event."

After graduated from college, Hoseok still visits sometime and to his luck, he was choosen to be the mc that day.

"The first performer is.... Myungjoon!"

Hoseok called out the contestant while Jimin and Seulgi watching from the tribune with smiley face. Both of them had a similarity, their eyes disappeared when they laughed.

As the event goes by, it's finally time to break. Hoseok excused himself as he went off the stage and quickly walked towards the tribune to meet Jimin and Seulgi.

Jimin welcomed Hoseok with a bear hug as soon as he saw him while sneakily whispering something to him.

"Can you help me with something? Let's go somewhere first," Jimin said really quietly, but thankfully Hoseok still could hear it. He nodded then walked tiptoe-ing behind Seulgi.

Fortunately, Seulgi was conversing with the other audience so she didn't notice that her boyfriend was missing.

After a while, Jimin back with an excited expression. He already told Hoseok about his plan and Hoseok agreed to help him gladly.

"The thing is.." Jimin started to explain his plans. Hoseok just nodded then his eyes widened as Jimin told him the last thing. He couldn't believe at first but then he smiled proudly at his little friend.

The event continued as Hoseok went back mcee-ing. He called out the next contestant, then on the fifth contestant, the music suddenly stopped. All the audience was loudly whispering while Seulgi froze on her seat. Jimin excused himself to the toilet when actually he went to God knows where. Well, it was part of the plan though.

He quickly went to the backstage to meet Hoseok, then handed him an usb. Hoseok immediately plugged the usb in and turned on the projector.

Seulgi who still sat on her seat alone, had her eyes widened when she saw her video on the screen.

"W-what.."

It was the video of her performance with Taeyong back then. She didn't know that Jimin was filming her from the start until finish.

Then the screen turned pitch black and suddenly some words appeared.

"To the girl who sit alone at the back..."

All eyes turned around to see Seulgi. She felt uncomfortable but she manage to show them a small yet awkward smile.

"I made this specially for you..."

Tears started forming in her eyes, threatening to come out really soon.

"Four years ago we met for the first time. I'd like to say thank you to God who destined us to met that day. I made you fainted then I brought you to the infirmary. I gave you food as soon as you woke up. Since then, you already attracts my eyes. I kept thinking about you, until at the point that my friends called me crazy. Yeah, I'm crazy. Because of you.

We've been together for a quite long time. As you know, I really love you. No matter what happen, I will always love you. I really do. I never want to he separate from you again.

So I already think about this since last year, but didn't have the courage to tell you...

I think we fit each other perfectly. You are my truly soulmate. Not anyone else but you.

To you... Please come to the stage."

The video ended then the screen showed Seulgi looked really shocked. Jimin from the backstage smiled proudly, followed by Hoseok.

Seulgi hesitantly stood up then looked around, expecting some help but sadly there was nobody she knows. She carefully walked down the stairs then went up the stage with a nervous feeling.

Just then, the curtain opened revealing a male with a bucket of flower in his hand, eyes sparkling brightly. He walked slowly yet surely towards the girl who still in her shocked state, smiling ear-to-ear.

He handed her the flower smoothly, leaving Seulgi dumbfounded. Then he took the mic from behind him, while holding her hand.

"Look at behind you," he said softly, then Seulgi turned around only to see six males holding six big boards, one for each. It was Jimin's teammates, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Taehyung.

Then a song suddenly played and Jimin ready to sing. Seulgi couldn't believe all of these things obviously.

With hand on her waist, Jimin started singing. Seulgi was lost in her thought as she reminiscing her memories with him. The boy who always made her heart fluttered. The boy who always made her happy. The boy who always made her sad. The boy that made her felt something she never know.

"I’ll sacrifice myself to protect you
I’ll do it obviously
I will make this crisis into an opportunity
You are my best decision, nothing can stop me
Take me into the scattered light
To the end of the world"

The song came to an end as Jimin's friends one by one turned the board to the front. It said,

"SEULGI"

"WILL"

"YOU"

"MARRY"

"ME"

"?"

The tears that on her eyes earlier were finally fell down her cheeks. She couldn't held the excitement anymore and crying uncontrollably.

Jimin took out a small maroon box from his pocket then kneeled down infront of her. With his back facing the audience, he confidently opened the small box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring with their initials carved on it.

"Kang Seulgi," he said through the microphone so the audience could hear him clearly. "Today, I want to ask you something."

While Seulgi kept tearing up because of his sweet acts, Jimin finally asked the deadly question.

"Will you be my dance partner, forever?"

"As your wish, dude."

They hugged each other as the audience clapped really loudly with smile all over their face. Finally Jimin had the courage to confess it, after exactly one year.

It's all started from the detention. Well, they were Detention Mate to each other.

- FINISH -