30

- last chapter -

Seulgi was quite surprised indeed, didn't expect that words would came out from his little mouth. But since she was drunk, she obeyed him. Slowly, she positioned herself on his lap, shifting around until she felt comfortable.

The boy finished his drink then order for more, also for Seulgi. She felt butterflies in her stomach as he put his hands around her while he talking to the bartender and strangely she liked it.

"You seemed familiar," Seulgi stated while furrowing her eyebrows tightly.

"Of course I am," he casually replied, made her even more curious.

He took off the hoodie from his head, revealing his golden brown hair which perfectly matched with his fair skin. She wanted to take off his cap but he noticed it and immediately grabbed Seulgi's hand.

"Not now, sweetie," he said, made her blushed even more.

"You must reminded of someone when you said I'm familiar? May I know who is it?"

The boy purposely asked it when she already drunk, so she would answer it honestly. She swallow the last gulp of her drink, then slammed the glass on the table.

"That jerk..." She started the paused for a brief moment, "..he left me because of his job. I can't really blame him though since it's his dream to becoming an idol. But he rarely contacted me anymore as he got more fame. I was left out."

Tears started forming in her eyes and it was ready to flow out anytime soon.

The boy lowered his head as he listened to Seulgi's truthful story. He felt bad for her. Then he slowly took off his cap, revealing the face that she wished to see for all these time.

"It must be me," he said with a hint of regret. Just then, Seulgi turned her head and the tears were flowing down. She couldn't believe that the person she wanted to see was right infront of her.

"J-Jimin..." she started off, but unable to continue it as tears kept coming out, preventing her from speaking. She got up from his lap and stood on her foot and Jimin did the same then Seulgi hit his chest repeatedly while crying.

"I really miss you, Seulgi. I'm really really sorry. I know I'm such a stupid for leaving you like that. You know, my life is nothing without you. You are my truly sunshine that always brighten my day. Since the day I left, I felt nothing except loneliness. Even though I have my members with me but it's different with you around me. I'm really sorry, Seulgi," he said sincerely, as the hot liquid streamed down their cheeks.

"You are so mean, Jimin. You don't know how I feel when they talk bad about my parents... I-" before she could finish her sentence, Jimin already pulled her tight into his embrace and stroke her hair gracefully, regretting the moment he left her.

Seulgi obviously hugged him back, wetting his hoodie by her tears. She crumpled the fabric on his back, showing that she was really angry, yet happy at the same time.

She was angry towards Jimin because of what he did, but she also felt happy since Jimin was back. Her boyfriend finally back.

Seulgi tighten the hug as if she wouldn't let him go anymore. She had enough of sadness, being left out by Jimin. Obviously he noticed her hint of sadness as he kept saying sorry.

••••

Several days later, Seulgi finally back into her normal life. No more paparazzi stalked her, no more students who would gossiping about her, and the most important was no more sadness because Jimin was finally back.