11

"Thanks for your company, I guess I should go back to my parents now. Bye Jimin!" She waved at him and he immediately waved back, but sadly she didn't saw it as she already dashing off.

He walked to the lobby lazily, not wanting to go to the dorm that fast. He went to buy a coffee at nearby shop. He ordered cold americano and then sat on the chair.

His phone rang, as a incoming call came. It was from Hoseok, who was in the dorm at that time. He quickly tapped the green button, answering the call.

"Yes?"

"Jimin-ah where are you?"

"At the mall. Why?"

"Oh, I thought you're in school. Anyway buy me a latte then, also for Taeyong!"

"Geez, hyung. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

He quickly walked towards the cashier. And again, he waited for the order by sitting in the same place as earlier. He took out his phone again and found a message from Seulgi.

kkangseul: thx for 2day chimchim! xx

pjm1995: anything for u, seulgi <3 (not sent)

pjm1995: um yeah

pjm1995: did u get home safely?

kkangseul: of course, i just arrived. r u still there?

pjm1995: im on my way to campus. i'll text u later seulgi

kkangseul: uhh okayy, be safe

He lied about being on his way to the campus. As the orders were done, he quickly grabbed it and walked to the bus stop. He plugged the earphone into his ear as he sat on the bus seat.

••••

Hoseok and Taeyong just finished the practice several minutes ago. They panted heavily due to real hard moves made by Hoseok. Hoseok suggested them to take some rest in the garden, also to get some fresh air.

He was wondering where Jimin was, so he decided to gave him a call and turned out he was in the mall. Hoseok asked him to buy latte for him and Taeyong, since they were exhausted. Jimin agreed immediately, being as kind as usual.

Exactly 20 minutes later, Jimin showed up with two cups of latte on both hands. Hoseok noticed he felt a bit uncomfortable with Taeyong around, so he tried to break the awkward atmosphere.

"What are you doing at the mall?" He asked which took Jimin aback.

"Umm I...just hanging around." He hid the fact that he was going to the cinema with Seulgi since he won't Hoseok to tease him.

"Really? By yourself only?" Now Taeyong butted in. Honestly Jimin won't answer him but it would made things clearer that he didn't like him.

"Yeah."

The three stopped talking and only sound of the birds chirping could be heard around them. Taeyong himself also didn't know what to talk, beside dance. Yeah, that's the key! He started to talking about his dancing experience in LA, which gained Jimin and Hoseok's attention.

He told them that he joined several street dance competition there and he even won some of it. He showed them a video of him and his group when they were competing against other groups back in LA.

"Yah, you're so cool!" Hoseok slightly smacked his shoulder.

"Thanks, hyung!" He smiled widely at Hoseok's compliment.

Jimin was lowkey amazed by Taeyong's dance skill, but he won't gave him any compliments. He just sat there silently, while Hoseok and Taeyong were engrossing in their chat.

Later that afternoon, Seulgi arrived at school. She immediately went to her dorm to put her things there. She stopped midway when she noticed another luggage inside the room, which means that she would have a roommate, finally.

"Umm are you going to use this room too?" Seulgi asked cautiously. The girl turned around and both of them were facing each other. She quickly flashed a smile then offering a handshake. "Yes, I'm Eunha."

She has short hair with bangs and petite frame. She was shorter than Seulgi. Seulgi thought she was really cute, and when she asked her to sing, she couldn't be more amazed. Her voice was as sweet as angel.

••••

Monday had finally came and all the students gathered at the field to hear the principal's unimportant speech. Too bad that Eunha wasn't in the same class as Seulgi since she took a vocal class instead of dance.

As the principal told them the speech, Seulgi took out her phone to kill some boredness. But to her bad luck, a teacher caught her and she got an hour detention after school.

Meanwhile Jimin, he woke up late along with Taeyong due to overplaying video games last night. Even if Jimin didn't really like Taeyong, but when it comes to games it doesn't matter. As a result, the two also got detention after school.

After the speech ended, almost all of the students were running into their class but Seulgi didn't join them. She prefer to came late than earlier. She decided to buy some snacks before going to the class.

In the canteen, she spotted Jungkook and Yugyeom. She quickly walked towards them, but before she could reach them, they already dashed away.

"Huh, I thought they would ditching class." She muttered.

As the last bell rang, Seulgi, Jimin, and Taeyong quickly went to the teacher office to meet their teacher.

"Excuse me, do you perhaps know where is Miss Jeanne?" Seulgi asked the teacher quietly, not wanting to disturb the others.

"Oh, she's right there." The teacher pointed to a woman who sat in the corner. The three quickly went towards her to ask her about the detention.

"You guys, clean the restroom for one hour. And it start from..." She looked at her wristwatch, then looked up to us and say, "...now."

••••