27

time skip - a few years later

Seulgi's POV

I was busily preparing myself for the upcoming photoshoots today as a message came. I quickly snatched my phone from the vanity table and opened it.

••

To: Ddeulgi<3

I'm about to take off now, Sseul. The flights probably would take about 3 or 4 hours I think. See you soon! <3

p.s I REALLY REALLY MISSED U SO MUCH BBY♡

••

I didn't notice someone was knocking the door as I was too immersed reading message from Jimin. He was currently in Japan after finishing his schedule with his teammates.

"Are you ready Seulgi?" A female voice could be heard from behind the door and I answered with a quite loud 'yes', it was probably my assistant.

Long story short, now I was officially a dance teacher in a famous dancing academy in Seoul but as a part-time model too, while Jimin debuted as an idol group along with Jungkook and Hoseok, and four other members that I didn't know their names. Oh and Hoseok changed his name into J-Hope. I didn't know why but it seemed fit so perfectly for him.

••

To: Chimchim♡

Safe flight bby! I have a photoshoot today. See you real soon♡

p.s I REALLY REALLY MISSED U TOO BABO

••

I put my phone into my bag as I was about to exited the room and headed towards the set. The workers greeted me warmly and I gave them a smile in return.

The set was cheerfully designed as if we were on the beach while actually it was on the rooftop. It's summer anyway, so the theme of the photoshoot was summer itself.

I met Irene, my partner for today. She was a well-known model in my agency, already being a model since 19 years old. I honestly really liked her and she was my role model. She oftenly gave me some advices about either my angle or my expression.

"So pretty, Seulgi!" She squealed, fangirling by herself as she saw me in my outfit, consisted of floral off-shoulder cropped top and white denim shorts. My hair was tied into a bun with a bandana wrapped around my head.

"And you look gorgeous as always," I said back to her as I looked from her head to toe, examined her clothes. She wore white thin shirt and the bottom part was tied up so it looked like a cropped shirt with navy blue bralette peeking out a bit to give a sexier look along with white denim jeans.

The photoshoot began as Mr Jang, the photographer told us to get ready. I easily posed as I told not to smile, since my face was originally looked a bit cold. We sat on a bench with our arm placed on the bench.

For the next set, it was only a plain grey wall. We quickly finished the session since already working together for several years, so our chemistry was really good.

And the last, it was kind of cute than sexy. I wore navy blue bikini with white thin shirt over it and denim jeans. My hair tied up into a twin low bun and it was so cute!

"I bet a lot of men would go crazy by looking at you, Seulgi. Your body is goal!" Irene said as my cheeks flushed out of embarassment. I just chuckled at how cute she was.

Our conversation was interrupted by a familiar voice rang through the set. I looked up, only to see my favorite man walking towards me with a proud smile.

"I miss you baby," he said softly as he pulled me by the waist and planted a soft kiss on the cheeks. I was startled by his appearance because he told me that he was still in Japan a while ago. Thankfully the crew wasn't there, only Irene and I left.

"Wha- You lied to me!" I said then hugged his firm figure real tight. He returned the hug as he rubbed my back ever so softly.

"Okay guys I gotta go, bye!" I broke the hug as I heard Irene talked, probably felt a bit annoyed. I heard Jimin chuckled a little then I waved back at her then she disappeared.

Then we continued our previous activities. But without me realizing, Jimin was felt a bit uncomfortable because of my bare stomach. I didn't cover it since Mr Jang told me to left it uncovered.

"Let's go to my room, it's cold in here," I said quitely, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah okay."

I quickly went towards the vanity to brush my hair as I let it fall down. I saw Jimin was sitting on the sofa through the mirror and unconciously, a smile crept to my lips.

Jimin was playing with his phone until I approached him. He slid his phone into his pocket then looked up to meet my gaze. He smiled a little then faded away as a smirk replaced it.

Before I knew it, he hoisted me onto his lap, much to my surprise. I was flustered when he kept staring at me intensely, and if gaze could kill, I'd probably dead now.

"Are you trying to tease me, huh?" He said out of nowhere. I left dumbfounded by his question, didn't really get what he meant.

I was about to answer but he suddenly leaned in to pulled me in a rough, passionate kiss.

••••

exam week almost over! tomorrow is the last day so i'll update this book more <3

thanks for your votes, it gives me motivation to continue the story ;)