13

"Would you go on a date with me?"

Eunha blinked rapidly, still didn't believe about what she just heard. Jungkook asked her on a date? Such an amazing thing to hear. She nodded slowly and Jungkook raised his fist happily, as if he just won a lottery.

"See you on Saturday." He said then left her dumbfounded.

Seulgi suddenly emerged from her spot, smirking towards her. "So he ask you on a date huh? I envy you, girl." She pouted. Eunha just smiled and the two continued their way to the dorm.

On the next day, the teacher said that there will be an additional lesson which was literature. All the students groaned in disagreement while the teacher just sighed heavily.

Seulgi got an idea. She decided to ditch the class and went to the practice room sneakily. But without her knowledge, Jimin had been there since morning. She carefully twisted the doorknob, only to find Jimin sitting on the ground all sweaty, back-facing her.

She was kind of taken aback, not expecting someone to be there beside her. She was about to left the room, but then Jimin called her. Even though he hadn't turned around, he already knew that it was her.

"You're here to ditch the class, aren't you?" He asked while wiping the sweat off with a towel.

"Umm yeah. There'll be literature and I don't even interested." She said carelessly as she sat on the floor.

He suggested them to practice some choreo he just learned. He commanded her to warming up first, not wanting her to get any cramps. She bent down with her back facing the mirror, and Jimin forgot that she still in her normal uniform, which consisted a plain shirt and short skirt.

Her skirt was a little way too short so when she bent down, he could see the thing underneath it. He quickly turned away, blushing madly even if it was just her safety shorts that she always wore whenever she needed to wear a skirt.

"Ugh, can you...take off your skirt?" He asked, much to their surprise. He didn't mean to ask her to undress herself, but he just wanted her to change into his sweatpants.

"W-what? You pervert!" She yelled out.

"No, no! I just want you to wear this!" He threw a pair of small sweatpants to her, so she could warming up comfortably.

"Oh... Thanks." She shyly went to the changing room, leaving Jimin blushed. His cheeks were way too red but he couldn't do anything about it.

Soon the two were engrossed in their session, until they forgot about their class. They should be there since 30 minutes ago, but they didn't even bothered to know what time is it.

Seulgi quickly changed into her skirt again and the two were ready to run to the class, but the disciplinary teacher caught them in time. He had a killer gaze in his eyes, which scared them.

"You two, detention after school. Two hours." He said sternly.

"B-but please don't ask us to clean the restroom again, Sir.." Seulgi begged as tears began formed in her eyes.

"Just come to the empty classroom in the end of this hallway. I'll meet you guys there." He said then left.

The two ran towards the class. Even if they knew that they were already late, but they still needed to catch up. Seulgi abruptly opened the door while Jimin just trailing behind her. All eyes on them, and some of it were a mean one.

"So would you like to tell me what happened to both of you, Miss Kang and Mister Park?" Miss Jeanne asked while stomping her heels to the ground repeatedly.

"We... We were in the practice room an- Ouch!" Jimin was about to tell the truth but then Seulgi elbowed him pretty hard, so it'll sounded like he was pained or something.

"He was injured so I helped him to the infirmary and it took some tim-" Seulgi tried to hid it by lying to her teacher but she got cut by her.

"I won't buy your lies anymore. I guess you already got your punishment, right? Now you may sit on your seat." She said, then went back to teaching about some new dance technique.

"Psstt, Seulgi-ah what happened exactly?" Taeyong whispered to her as she just sat on her chair.

"I'll tell you later." She replied shortly and he just shrugged off.

••••

Seulgi and Jimin went to the empty classroom as been told, and found the teacher from earlier there. They automatically bowed politely and walked towards the seat. He said that they need to write down their opinions about each other on a paper. He handed them the paper and left them after locking the door so there's no way they could escape.

"This is hilarious." Seulgi complained. "I never do this even once in my life."

Jimin just tched and started to write down the things. He started off with a casual compliment such as 'great dancer', 'has a good sense of dancing', 'hardworker', etc that correlated to dancing. But when he noticed that she also began to write, he started to wrote more personal things about her.

"I'm done." Jimin said, made Seulgi looked at him in awe. She only wrote around ten things about him while he already filled up the paper. "I'll get some sleep now and when the teacher came, please wake me up." He said then bury his head in his arm on the table.

She was really confused about what to write. Then suddenly something came into her mind.

••••