18

Several days later, Seulgi and Taeyong were in the practice room, preparing themselves for the exam hardworkingly. Taeyong could be a mean person who kept yelling at the others if they made mistakes when dancing. Seulgi wasn't an exception. Even if she's his best friend, didn't mean that he would treat her differently.

As Seulgi kept making mistakes here and there, Taeyong yelled at her continuously. He was very strict when it comes to dance.

To be honest Seulgi really hate this side of him, but she knew that he did it for their sake. He wanted to get a good score for the exam. But by yelling at her, only made her more pressured.

That night, Seulgi went out to get some fresh air and to forget about Taeyong's harsh words. He told her that she shouldn't do dancing if she couldn't do it properly.

"That jerk! If only he's not my best friend, I'll kill him now for sure." She yelled. She didn't notice that someone was near her, until that person quietly poked her.

"Yah!" She sulked and turned around, only to see Hoseok standing in front of him with a confused expression.

"What are you doing at this time, Seulgi?" He asked.

"I need to refresh my brain."

"What happened to your brain?!"

She looked at Hoseok with a 'wtf' look. She flicked her tongue in annoyance and let out a heavy sigh.

She really hate Taeyong now. It's okay if he scolded her but doesn't mean he allowed to insult her.

"Seriously, Hoseok? I'm out here to get some peace. If you're here only to make me more depressed, then please go somewhere else." She stated coldly.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll go then. Goodnight." He said shortly then left her alone with her thoughts.

Seulgi shouted in frustation, and Hoseok stopped for a brief moment. He hesitated about went back to her or not. But he chose to leave her alone for now.

On the next day, Taeyong was searching for Seulgi in the class but couldn't find her. He asked Jimin, but he also didn't know. That made Jimin wanted to search for her too.

When they're in the garden, they spotted Jungkook and Eunha. Jimin decided to ask Eunha about Seulgi's whereabout since she's her roommate.

"I think she stayed outside last night. Because when I woke up this morning, she wasn't there and her bed still untouched." Eunha said.

"Really?! Oh God where is she?!" Taeyong yelled as he ran his hand through his hair in frustation. He felt bad about scolding her.

"What happened?" Jimin asked confusedly.

"I...kind of yelling at her yesterday because she keep making mistakes when we're practicing.." Taeyong hung his head low.

"W-what?!" Jimin half-shouted. He hurriedly went to the practice room, hoping that Seulgi was there. As he arrived, he saw her struggling to learn the dance. Then suddenly, she fell and groaning loudly in pain.

"Seulgi-ah!" Jimin shouted, earning her attention. She turned her head and saw Jimin ran towards her. "Are you okay?!" He worriedly looked at her legs.

Seulgi just stay silent due to the pain. She whimpered several times as Jimin touched her pained area.

"Let me help you to the infirmary." He held her waist and helped her to stand up.

As they arrived, Jimin quickly took her to bed and grabbed some medicine from the drawer. He applied a balm on her legs and massaged it lightly as she tightly gripped the bed sheets.

"It hurts!" She said, almost shouting.

"Endure it for now!" He yelled, shutting her up.

Seulgi never knew that Jimin has this side of him; a scary one, because he was too cute. At one point, she felt thankful because he was worrying her, but she also felt guilty because Taeyong would mad at her.

"Don't tell this to Taeyong, please." She pleaded.

"Are you scared of him? He wouldn't get mad at you, trust me." Jimin soothed her.

"B-but... I still need to practice. I won't get a low score."

Jimin sighed. This girl was too stubborn. She already hurts herself but she still insisted to practice.

"Lay down." He commanded.

"Huh? Why-"

"You need to get some rest, I know you haven't sleep since last night." He said while putting a blanket on her, slowly yet sweetly.

"Thanks, Jimin."

Soon she drifted to her slumber, while Jimin still staying by her side, watching her sleep. He thought it was adorable. The way she sleep with parted lips and her hands above her head is a pleasant sight for him.

Before he left, he checked on Seulgi once again, make sure that she was sleeping. He caressed her cheeks gently, then placed a kiss on her forehead sneakily. Then he walked outside while smiling widely.

••••