23

The dinner came to an end as Seulgi and Eunha took the plates to the kitchen. They said that they would do the dishes while Jimin and Jungkook were with Seulgi's father in the terrace, talking about this and that. Honestly Seulgi's father wanted to talk to Jimin only, but that would make Jungkook left out.

But thankfully Seulgi said that the snacks were ready so Jungkook immediately went inside, leaving Jimin with his soon-to-be father-in-law (?) alone outside.

"Kid," Mr Kang said softly.

"Y-yes?"

"I want to know what you see in my daughter? I mean she is stubborn and I even couldn't bear with it sometimes," He sighed.

"I notice it too, Mr Kang. Honestly our first encounter was quiet bad.. She even needs to go to the infirmary because of me, so I'm here to apologize to you," he paused, "then I kept seeing her because eventually my friend is her friend too, so we usually hanging out together. She is stubborn, like you said so, but that makes her special. She was different from the other girls that always seeking for attention, by making themselves look stupid."

A smile crept into Mr Kang's lips, hearing Jimin's truthful words. He was accept him to be his daughter's boyfriend, but he just didn't show it to him.

"She was really friendly. I was an introvert back then but now I was able to socialize because of her. She introduces me to the others."

He finished with a proud smile while thinking about Seulgi.

But the smile faded as he heard Mr Kang cleared his throat, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Well um, I'm glad that you accept her hard personality, because I never thought that she would get a boyfriend and bring him to us, but you're here now, so yeah. I begging you to always protect her and please bear it even if she is annoying sometimes. Don't you dare to hurt my precious daughter. She may a grown up now, but she always be my little princess. You understand, Jiminie?"

Jimin's eyes sparked up at the way Mr Kang called him, Jiminie. Well he relieved to the fact that his girlfriend's father accepts him.

Then suddenly Mr Kang hugged him in a fatherly way while patting his back repeatedly. He was taken aback, didn't know what to do, so basically he froze in his spot.

••••

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Kang! Thank you for everything," Jimin and Jungkook said as they bowed to them politely.

"It's nothing actually, see you again!" Mrs Kang said then she went inside, along with her husband.

Inside Seulgi's room were her and Eunha. She stayed there because there was no one at her house since his brother was away and her father was in another city due to his work.

Luckily Seulgi had queen sized bed so Eunha could fit in, otherwise she need to sleep on the couch which would be uncomfortable.

"Wanna tell stories? It's getting boring now," Seulgi said suddenly.

"Oh, sure. But what story?"

"How you end up dating Jungkook," Eunha taken aback as she saw Seulgi smirking, teasing her.

"What...okay,"

And with that, they chit-chatted until the middle of the night, apparently at 2 am. Eunha was already in her dreamland while Seulgi couldn't sleep well. She continuously fidgeting under the duvet, felt a bit uncomfortable.

Finally she gave up, and she took her phone on the nightstand.

sseulbear♡:
hey chim are u still awake?

jimsbaby:
um yeah, why? arent u suppose to sleep rn

sseulbear♡:
well thts the prob. i cant sleep

jimsbaby:
oooh miss me already?

sseulbear♡:
geez not rlly tho. anyw wyd?

jimsbaby:
im with kooks now and we're watching movie^^

sseulbear♡:
what movie?

jimsbaby:
well tht kind of movie...where men n women doing agsgsjkdj

sseulbear♡:
wTF CHIM HES STILL A BABY WHY R U- WHERE DID U EVEN GET THOSE MOVIE AKSKDHHRJ STOP IT NOW

jimsbaby:
whoah chill noona, its me kook. hyung told me he downloaded it from some sites and-

jimsbaby:
WAIT NO SSEUL IM NOT SRSLY THIS KID IS LYING

sseulbear♡:
okay guys now pls stop, i wont both of u get a bad influence from those kind of movie

••••

Seulgi decided to put it on a call, waiting for her boyfriend to answer the phone impatiently.

"H-hey baby," Jimin said stutteringly.

"Well seriously what movie are you watching right now?"

"Nothing- Yah Jungkook lower the sound!- um just an action movie"

"I wanna see it, switch to video call please," Seulgi said sternly.

Jimin nervously tapped the video mode on his phone, and show her the movie he was watching.

Her jaw dropped as she saw it. Did guys always watch those kind of movie whenever they alone? Gosh it was so gross.

"O-okay stop I won't see it anymore," Seulgi said while looking away from the camera.

Then an idea came in Jimin's mind.

He ordered Jungkook to get him some water in the kitchen; which was located in downstairs, so he could freely talking to Seulgi.

"Um sseul, Jungkook is not here now," he said with a husky voice, most attractive voice she ever heard from him.

"So?"

"Don't turn off the camera. You need to see this," he positioned his phone infront of his laptop, showing her a sinful scene of the movie.

Seulgi was terrified while he laughing his ass of, thinking that her reaction was really cute.

"STOP IT PARK JIMIN IT'S SO DISGUSTING!"

She hung up the call as Jimin still laughed furiously.

••••

an update for you guys!

it's a bit longer than usual as the idea just came into my mind. i'm sorry i didn't update regularly because i honestly ran out of idea and i guess it's getting boring :/

pls vote and comment, because it's really made my day♡