8

Seulgi's POV

"Kkangseul?"

I knew it. Only him would call me that. They way he called me still the same, even if seven years has passed. The only person who knew everything about me since we were child. He's finally back.

I slowly turned my head and saw him right in front of me. I immediately stood up, ignoring Hoseok and Jimin's confusion. I hugged him tightly, I missed him so bad. The moment he left me, I felt nothing except emptiness.

"How are you?!" I asked, a bit shouting as I broke the hug.

"Yah yah, calm down girl." He said, patting my hair playfully. "I'm perfectly fine, as you can see now."

"You're getting more handsome." I said, but regretting it rightaway. "No, no... I mean-"

"I know. Umm who are they?" He was referring to Hoseok and Jimin who were eyeing us since earlier.

"Oh, this is Hoseok and Jimin, my friends." Hoseok smiled at the guy while Jimin kept a straight face.

"Hello, I'm Lee Taeyong."

••••

Jimin's POV

I was in my dorm, alone. Everybody was neglecting me today. Jihoon was with Seola all the time, ignoring me. Meanwhile Seulgi, she was with her friend. What was his name again? Taeyang? Jaeyong? Um whatever.

I buried myself under the blanket since the class for today was over as we were having a performance. I checked my phone, hesitated to message Seulgi or not. But at the end, I sent her a short message, asking her whereabouts.

pjm1995: where r u?

kkangseul: im out w taeyong. why?

pjm1995: oh ok im just asking

kkangseul: k bye~

And just like that, our conversation ended. I couldn't talk to girls well, even though I've dated a girl in the past. Maybe that's why she wanted to break up with me? Aish I don't care anymore. Anyway that girl was now in America, so there's no way she could show up in front of me someday.

I wonder what are they doing right now? Ah it's none of my business though. I ran my hand through my hair, as if I was frustated. Something wasn't right. Why did I felt jealous when that guy suddenly showed up?

I called Hoseok and asked him to meet by now. I really need someone to talk to about this matter. I arrived at the cafetaria, only to saw Seulgi with Taeyong together. It somehow annoyed me.

"Jiminie!" Hoseok showed up, but with Jungkook and Yugyeom trailing behind him.

"Why did you call them too?" I whispered to Hoseok.

"You said that you need friends, so I brought them along."

"Ugh, okay. So let's buy some snacks first." I suggested and the boys followed me.

I picked a couple bags of chips and four can of cola. I paid to the cashier, while Hoseok looking around the cafetaria. He nudged his elbow on me, which was kind of annoying. He was referring to Seulgi and Taeyong. I gave him an annoyed look, but he didn't realize that I was bothered by it. He even almost called them to sit with us, but I immediately covered his mouth.

Jungkook and Yugyeom were busy playing with their phone, as always. Oh, Jungkook told me that Yugyeom was constantly flirting with his classmate, but I don't know the detail so I decided to ask him.

"Yugyeom-ah, I heard you starting to seeing a girl? Who is it?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Umm where did you hear that hyung? Is it Jungko- Yah can't you keep a secret?!" He yelled at the little boy while he just laughed.

"It's okay, Gyeom. No need to hide it from us." Hoseok said, soothing him.

Then he told us the whole story. Her name is Dayoung. She joined the street dance class, same as Yugyeom. He knew her when she was walking around the school, and eventually bumped into him. Clichè, right? But I thought it was cute. I mean, such an innocent love. She was his very first crush, he never laid an eye on someone before as he was too busy practicing and others.

He planned to ask her on a date this weekend, maybe went to a cinema like a normal date. He asked me how to ask a girl out, which was kind of making me flustered.

"I don't know. Ask Jungkook." I said as I shoved more chips into my mouth. I kept glancing to a couple who sat not far from us. The way she laughed at his jokes was making me jealous. Wait, why am I? Maybe it's just because I couldn't make her as happy as that when she was with me.

"-next month." Hoseok seemed to say something but I couldn't catch it.

"Earth to Park Jimin." He lightly flicked my forehead, causing me to wince in pain, fakely.

"What is it hyung?" I asked about what he said earlier. I didn't realize that I still looking at their direction, until Hoseok did the same.

"So you jealous, huh?"

"No! I didn't even like her." I shrugged, but the others seemed to not trusting my words.

"We don't even ask you about liking her or not, Jimin hyung." Jungkook retorted, making me more mad at him.

"Just admit it, boi."

I landed my eyes on them again. But what surprising was, I just saw them hugging. But now more like a couple hug, not like the one I saw last time.

••••

dayoung from cosmic girls guyss she's adorable♡