10

Turn out that Taeyong also attends the same school as Seulgi. Moreover, he eventually became Jimin's roommate in the dorm. Seulgi was really happy to hear the news, while Jimin didn't. It's not like he was jealous of him got close with Seulgi, but he just didn't really like his existence, clichè.

Taeyong knocked the door quietly, but got no answer. Jimin was in the bathroom in the meantime, so he didn't hear Taeyong. He went inside and walk carefully, then the bathroom door opened and revealing shirtless Jimin with only towel wrapped around his waist. He quickly crossed his arms over his bare body, as if a girl just saw him naked.

"Yah, I'm a guy though. No need to get embarrassed." Taeyong said carelessly while placing his belongings on his newly bed. Jimin was eyeing him as he put a shirt on.

"Are you close with Seulgi?" He suddenly asked.

"Umm we've been friend since a baby."

"Oh, okay."

The way Jimin asked him about his best friend made Taeyong sensing something fishy, but he just shrugged the thought. He placed his clothes in the cupboard, while Jimin laying on his bed peacefully.

It's their day off because it's still weekend. Taeyong decided to take a tour around the school since he was new in there. He heard a loud music banging from the practice room, just like what Seulgi heard when she went around the hallway.

He peeked in through the window glass on the door, only to see Hoseok practicing hardly by himself. He recognize him when Seulgi introduced Hoseok to him.

He carefully twisted the doorknob so Hoseok wouldn't get distracted. He was eyeing him dancing powerfully, as if he was possesed by a dancing god.

"Whoah, he's so good." He muttered under his breath, but somehow Hoseok could hear it.

"Thanks. Ah are you Seulgi's friend?" He asked as he drank a whole water in the bottle.

"Y-yes, I'm Taeyong. I'm a new student here." He replied nicely, and thankfully Hoseok was kind to him.

"Oh, and I guess you'll choose modern dance as well?" Taeyong just nodded in response.

Soon the two were practicing together, with Hoseok taught Taeyong some movements. He found him nice and easygoing. He was very talented, no wonder why he was pretty popular.

Before he joined the school, some girls were talking about him, Lee Taeyong, a Korean-blooded dancer from LA. He active in several dance competition, either it was official or just for fun.

••••

Jimin was on his bed, playing with his phone. He played a game titled 'Clash of Clans', along with Jungkook and Yugyeom as his opponent. Just as he almost wins the game, a message came and he groaned. But when he saw the sender of the message, he immediately flashed a small smile.

kkangseul: chim, wyd?

pjm1995: just playing games on my phone. hbu?

kkangseul: shopping w my parents. its pretty boring tho.

pjm1995: i thought u like it.

pjm1995: well girls like shopping, arent they?

kkangseul: yeah but i dont feel like buying anything rn

pjm1995: umm should i come over then?

He nervously waiting for her answer, as he bit his nails groggily. He never thought that he could get the chance to ask her out on a date, but it could be counted as a date since they would spend some times together, well just the two of them.

kkangseul: sure! come here real quick.

And with that, Jimin quickly grabbed a hoodie and slid himself to a pair of jeans, and dashing off to the mall as quick as possible. He even ran to the bus stop, ignoring the protest from the people he bumped into.

He finally arrived only in ten minutes. He himself also surprised when he realize that he went there as soon as possible just to meet Seulgi.

A message came and Jimin quickly opened it.

kkangseul: i already saw u. turn around now.

He quicky turned around, and spotted Seulgi who was waving her hand towards him. He waved back and ran onto her.

"Did I took a long time?" Jimin panted, as he bent down and placed his hands on his knee to catch his breath.

"Umm no? Because I just texted you about ten minutes ago and now you are in front of me..." She looked at him in confusion.

"Oh, I happened to be around here so I decided to come over since you told me that you were bored earlier." He lied as he gave her a fake smile, but she seemed to buy the lie.

The two decided to go to the cinema to watch a newly-released thriller movie. Both of them were really excited, so they quickly lined themselves along the other people to buy the tickets. Jimin told Seulgi to go to the concessions to buy some snacks and drinks for them.

"Can I have a big bucket of popcorn and two big cups of cola?" Seulgi said to the cashier while taking out her purse.

"What flavor, Miss?"

"Ugh, umm... Just give me the caramel ones." She replied.

After several minutes, they were already inside the theatre. They sat next to each other on the very back seat. Seulgi didn't know if Jimin chose the seat in purpose or it happened to be the only seat that available.

As the movie started Jimin's hand found its way to the popcorn, to pick some of it. But eventually, his hand met Seulgi's. Both of them looked up at eachother for a pretty long time, before she pulled her hands.

"So-sorry... You can have it first." Seulgi said, in a really soft voice.

"Uh, yeah thanks."

A smile crept into Jimin's lips as he staring at her, admiring her side profile.

••••